Help

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Locked
Cflyer101

Help

Post by Cflyer101 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:09 pm

I have just completed my flight from egkk-egll and it has been marked as cheating i didnt cheat the beta program crashed so i did do the flight again but i didnt cheat

my user name is cflyer101

also if you press enter on the beta program it shuts down is it just me or dose this happen a lot

Cflyer101

Re: Help

Post by Cflyer101 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:11 pm

can someone also tell me what Status expire Sep 28, 19:22 is?

User avatar
Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin
Posts: 1439
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:23 pm
Location: UK

Re: Help

Post by Quantum » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:39 pm

Are you flying in FlyNET or FSAirlines?
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

User avatar
Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin
Posts: 1439
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:23 pm
Location: UK

Re: Help

Post by Quantum » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:45 pm

Cflyer101 wrote:can someone also tell me what Status expire Sep 28, 19:22 is?
Hi,

I just checked on FSAirlines and you are a 'new' VA without a flight so far so technically your VA is not active. That status should change to active when you make your first flight. If you do not become active before that date then I suspect your VA will dissappear.

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

Cflyer101

Re: Help

Post by Cflyer101 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:03 pm

hi thanks for your reply i have flown 3 flights (on my 4th) my airline is virtual air europe and i am using fs airlines

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin
Posts: 865
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:08 am
Location: PHX

Re: Help

Post by alasizon » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:46 am

John,

While I am not sure, I believe any data he ends up flying there will not be continued since we are transferring over the FlyNet data not keeping the FSA.
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin
Image

User avatar
joefremont
FSAirlines Developer
Posts: 2293
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 5:46 am
Location: KSFO

Re: Help

Post by joefremont » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:06 pm

Quantum wrote:
Cflyer101 wrote:can someone also tell me what Status expire Sep 28, 19:22 is?
Hi,

I just checked on FSAirlines and you are a 'new' VA without a flight so far so technically your VA is not active. That status should change to active when you make your first flight. If you do not become active before that date then I suspect your VA will disappear.

John
Actually it just means your airline is recently created and your in a probationary period, but I did not want to use the word probation. Deleting the airline if no flights are flown before the end of the provisional period may be a good idea though.
Image

User avatar
joefremont
FSAirlines Developer
Posts: 2293
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 5:46 am
Location: KSFO

Re: Help

Post by joefremont » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:46 pm

Cflyer101 wrote:I have just completed my flight from egkk-egll and it has been marked as cheating i didnt cheat the beta program crashed so i did do the flight again but i didnt cheat

my user name is cflyer101

also if you press enter on the beta program it shuts down is it just me or dose this happen a lot
Looking at your flight it shows your block fuel was 0 kg, which would explain why it flagged it as cheat.
Image

Locked