Early Landing Via Client?

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Early Landing Via Client?

Post by alasizon » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:29 pm

I just completed a flight from EGLL-KJFK, however, the client registered me as landing two and a half hours before I did, however, I was at FL320 for the entire flight excluding climb and decent. Wondering if this could be just an odd fluke or if maybe it was a client issue.
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Re: Early Landing Via Client?

Post by CAPFlyer » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:43 pm

If you use a "time synch" program like FSRealTime, then it explains your problem. When you dropped out of time acceleration for landing, your time was reset to "real" time, thus causing the issue. Looking at the flight that seems to be the most likely suspect.

alasizon

Post by alasizon » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:21 pm

CAPFlyer wrote:If you use a "time synch" program like FSRealTime, then it explains your problem. When you dropped out of time acceleration for landing, your time was reset to "real" time, thus causing the issue. Looking at the flight that seems to be the most likely suspect.
Only TC used was FSX default
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:52 pm

Hrm... I wonder if there's an issue with the way FSX's clock is read by FSUIPC and the client.

Have you seen if the same thing happens at 16x when using the FSAirlines client? This would help determine if it's FSX unique or if it's something else.

alasizon

Post by alasizon » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:50 am

CAPFlyer wrote:Hrm... I wonder if there's an issue with the way FSX's clock is read by FSUIPC and the client.

Have you seen if the same thing happens at 16x when using the FSAirlines client? This would help determine if it's FSX unique or if it's something else.
Haven't used the FSAirlines client enough yet to notice.
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin