Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Bahman
Ticket Agent

My flight marked as cheated!

Post by Bahman » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:16 pm

I had a flight from OIII to RJAA with Boeing 747-400
I took off at 01:24 (GMT)
when flight finished, I checked my profile and and noticed that my flight has marked as cheated.
when I rechecked the flight facts, I saw that the duration of flight is : 01:27 (1.5h) !!!
but on the flight, It took me more than 7 hours!

this is the link to the report : http://flynet.turksim.org/index.php5?st ... 981&p=9096

what's the problem ?!!

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: My flight marked as cheated!

Post by joefremont » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:47 pm

We accepted the flight. I have seen this on other flights where the time is off and we almost always accept them. But to try to figure out the cause, are you using any utilities or flying on any multiplayer networks while doing this flight? Which version of FS are you using?
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

MMattyK
Captain

Post by MMattyK » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:59 pm

Hiya :)
I had this on my last completed flight as well, except that my logged flight took 27 minutes instaed of nearer 2.5 hours, and subsequent to that flight I have been unable to complete any more due the client crashing part way through the process. One thing I have noted though, is that when I try and book a flight of late, it takes 2 attempts to book, the first attemt gets to the point where I expect the briefing document page, but the screen reverts back to the routes available page, without showin the booked flight.
Is this a possible clue to the cause of both my problem with the client crashing mid flight, or the reported problems relating to missing time?

Bahman
Ticket Agent

Post by Bahman » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:05 pm

joefremont wrote:We accepted the flight. I have seen this on other flights where the time is off and we almost always accept them. But to try to figure out the cause, are you using any utilities or flying on any multiplayer networks while doing this flight? Which version of FS are you using?
No. I didn't use any utilities during that flight and and it wasn't a multiplayer networks flight.
I'm using FS 2004.

Bahman
Ticket Agent

Post by Bahman » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:03 am

It happened again!
I don't know why every time I fly to east, it happens!

One of the admins , please check this flight form OIII to VHHH
http://flynet.turksim.org/index.php5?st ... 981&p=9096

the report said , duration of this is about "01:56 (1.9h)"
but actually it was over 6 hours.

thanks.

NXC-ghost-nl
Ticket Agent

Post by NXC-ghost-nl » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:11 pm

this happen to one of my pilots to an i know he dint cheat hes has holiday so i 24/7 behind the computer now and my company lost 215mil becuase of this

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:33 pm

This is a known issue where there is some bug between FS, FSUIPC, the FlyNET Client and other utilities running that's causing the flight time to be misreported. Originally we put in the time test because ppl were using slewing, FSNav or other similar techniques to teleport there aircraft to another airport and collect the revenue for the flight, without actually flying it, so we try to detect when a flight is flown faster than the aircraft could possibly fly, but we have seen this so often that unless there is some other problem with the flight (like using too little fuel) it will be approved.

tjmufc
Ticket Agent

Post by tjmufc » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:52 pm

i have just done a 2h15 from gcts-lemd without speeding it up or any cheats and the flt data says it took me 45 mins there must be a bug in the client i want to know what is going to be done about it plz respond if some one else knows the average in come from that flt plz let me know i got 62000000v$ witch i think is wrong thanks for your help

ceo monarch va

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:16 pm

tjmufc wrote:i have just done a 2h15 from gcts-lemd without speeding it up or any cheats and the flt data says it took me 45 mins there must be a bug in the client i want to know what is going to be done about it plz respond if some one else knows the average in come from that flt plz let me know i got 62000000v$ witch i think is wrong thanks for your help

ceo monarch va
It was just the misreported hours, fuel usage seams fine, flight approved.