Possible bug

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

cherrion

Possible bug

Post by cherrion » Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:16 pm

I have had a few situations where the aircraft has breifly scraped a tree or the tail has on the runway. The first was when i was on approach to Glasgow and The wing scraped a tree at 500 feet :?: :?: :?: and when i checked the flight report on the website It has registered 9 times and each report includes the last report so instead of loosing 2 million i lost 10 million and Jc National is now 10 million in debt. The next time The landing gear failed to deply and i had to sharply pull up to avoid a crash. The tail breifly scraped the runway. It registered as a crash and JC National lost another 8 milion and now We are 18 million in debt. What kind of bug is this.

cherrion

BigQ

Post by BigQ » Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:51 pm

What kind of bug?

--> A big one.

Thanks for reporting it

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:01 pm

From what I read, you flew two flights, and crashed twice. However, on the first flight the client registered eight crashes.

http://flynet.en-studios.de/index.php?l ... db&id=1256
I assume this is the one you were talking about. That does look like a big bug.

The second flight http://flynet.en-studios.de/index.php?l ... db&id=1258 was just a crash, nothing i can suggest except don't hit the airplane into the runway. Did you repair the aircrat after the first crash? Because that may be why your landing gear didnt deploy.

Ask Konny to reset your airlines reputation to 80, where it should be for one crash. And make sure he sees the flight report with the multiple crashes, even Im stumped. I know if an aircraft bounces on the runway the last touchdown speed is the one FLYnet registers, nevere heard of multiple crashes.

cherrion

Post by cherrion » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:26 am

The first time i didnt even get to the runway. The Left wing scraped a tree.

I have got it sorted now anyway. I will keep a look out for 500 foot trees in future.

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:22 pm

Well, FS also recognizes aircraft building collisions, I think the autogen trees are the same as a building for the purposes of crash recognizing. Just don't hit anything and you should be ok. But that multiple crash report, thats been solved I believe.

Cheers,