flights not logged and other problems

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

NXC-ghost-nl
Ticket Agent

flights not logged and other problems

Post by NXC-ghost-nl » Thu May 29, 2008 6:54 pm

me and my pilots are doing long flights and they dont get logged by flynet but we did fly them and everything
and now even its logging som flights that havent been booked are not in the flightplan off the company , and is costing me a hell of a lot of money pls report to me in pm and i do not find this funny

NXC-ghost-nl
Ticket Agent

Re: flights not logged and other problems

Post by NXC-ghost-nl » Thu May 29, 2008 7:03 pm

it cost me over 90 million doller and now i cant transfer my aircraft to the airport my pilots at and he doesnt have money to go to the location off the aircraft and im not going to make a flightplan 4 this flight only. i would lik to be compensated for this its tottaly ff**k up, this is baddd realll baddd, i was just ou off negative and going good, my pilots are getting madd that i would probably loos them and they never fly again,, what are we going to do about this,
Last edited by NXC-ghost-nl on Thu May 29, 2008 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NXC-ghost-nl
Ticket Agent

Post by NXC-ghost-nl » Thu May 29, 2008 7:08 pm

i have been flying 4 the last 2 days and im tired now. and i dont have money to transfer planes so my pilots an fly it so im taking here back myself.pffffffff

NXC-ghost-nl
Ticket Agent

Post by NXC-ghost-nl » Thu May 29, 2008 7:35 pm

and to of my flight dint get logged and they were from KJFK to SKBO
and from EHAM to UUDD this never gotlogged but they have been flown,, and now a nother fight has been logged that dint took place and im down a nother 100 million EHAM EHAM May 29, 14:01 388 B744 3161nm mike stankus 35% -101.742.000v$ this dint take place hes still at the runway----SKBO KDEN May 29, 13:29 391 B744 3626nm Joost Dam van 85% -99.147.000v$ and this flight isnt even possible cause its not in the fligh plan. what the hell is going on man im getting a mental break down here. arggggggggggg. not im not amused,, i wouldlike to be compansated 4 this flights. cause i put in to many hours to go bankruped and such pfff

NXC-ghost-nl
Ticket Agent

Post by NXC-ghost-nl » Thu May 29, 2008 7:39 pm

flynet is recording evrything but at the end when u land and are at the gate and set your parking brakes something gets fckt up raal bad, man im loosing my mind over here

NXC-ghost-nl
Ticket Agent

Post by NXC-ghost-nl » Thu May 29, 2008 8:01 pm

ok i got my pilots calmed down and one off my pilots is taking time off his busy hands to fly the 747 from denver to eham]\
so had had to ad this flightplan. pffff

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Thu May 29, 2008 8:35 pm

Go to the pages for these to flights, click the 'flight needs review' button on the bottom, give a very brief reason and make sure you check the button asking for these flights to be deleted.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Miikoyan
Chief Pilot

Post by Miikoyan » Thu May 29, 2008 11:44 pm

Perhaps you and/or your pilots forgot to close the FlyNET client software before doing another flight?
GoUS Executive Chairman
World Alliance Board of Directors

tjmufc
Ticket Agent

Post by tjmufc » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:35 am

now this is realy irritating me and my fello pilot i have done a flt from greece to the uk and the flight never recorded i had to do it 2 and a half times and now i have just flown 9 hrs from the uk to orlando and it hassent recorded again my fello pilot has got 2 flights witch he had to do twice everytime we start a flight we are resetting the client but we still get the same pob

ceo M.P.A.