One of our Members Please read

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

tjbaughn
Captain

One of our Members Please read

Post by tjbaughn » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:31 pm

The owner of Mile High Club International “Dave Albrecht” has been removed due to lack of login into his airline for a period of time (or atleast thats what he thinks). David was a victim of the Tornado that destroyed his home and almost the entire town he lives in on Feb. 5th of this year. I spoke to David on the phone the other day and he is still in the process of rebuilding his home (he lost everything). I told him he had been removed from FlyNet and he needed to login and let someone know what was going on and he said his house was not ready for internet at this time but would as soon as it was (might be thirty days or more).

His last flight was on Feb 4th (the storm hit Feb 5th) and he has always been very active with FlyNet, so I would hate to see him lose his airline as the two pilots he signed up are not flying.

I understand this should have been a private message to one of the Dev’s or forum admin’s but I wanted everyone to know as he made some friends here I am sure.

news about the storm
http://ozarksfirst.com/content/fulltext/?cid=17228

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/15348636.html

ImageImage

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Re: One of our Members Please read

Post by CAPFlyer » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:42 pm

TJ,

First, I didn't move the thread (dunno who or why it was, it seemed fine in the General thread since it's not a problem with the website or a bug).

Second, it looks like someone already reactivated Dave's account, so he should be fine.

tjbaughn
Captain

Post by tjbaughn » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:52 pm

Many Thanks! and I know David will be glad to here this news when I call him
ImageImage

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:00 pm

Moved to Bugs & Problems.

Sorry to hear about Daves problems. I poked around and found that he was still in the database, just not associated with his airline anymore. At this point I am not sure why, but I put him back in as CEO and reset his last active so his account should be safe for a while.

Sorry for the late explanation, I was distracted by a co-worker.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

tjbaughn
Captain

Post by tjbaughn » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:05 pm

Thanks Joe! Your a Cool Dude
ImageImage

Dave Albrecht
Ticket Agent

Post by Dave Albrecht » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:18 am

Hello Boys and Girls,
I want to thank you guys for getting me back up anbd running. I still am not quite back to where I need to be, but I can atleast log on, to see what is going on. I still wont really have any flight time for a little bit longer due to having to rebuild my house. I am looking forward to getting back in the Air. Thank You all again!

TJ a special TY to you for checking on me by phone and all things you have done, it won't be forgotten!!!!