CodeShare Conflict

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Locked
PCD001
Flight Attendant
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:34 am
Location: UK - EGHI

CodeShare Conflict

Post by PCD001 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:05 pm

Could there be a problem with the way CodeShare is working ?

An airline has offered me a code share on 4 routes ( 2 routes if you count the return as one route).
These routes work fine :-
NHA0321/PCI PHTO KLAS 0200 0945
NHA0322/PCI KLAS PHTO 1500 2245

These routes throw up a conflict warning and tell me I'm getting no PAX bonus if I try to book the flight.
NHA0054/PCI KDFW KLAS 1315 1615
NHA0079/PCI KLAS KDFW 1845 2145

Neither of the routes are mine, they are the originating airlines, the main panel does not show any Conflict Routes in the Partnerships Panel.

Any ideas ?

Cheers
Bob
Bob
----
The "New" Cheap Fuel Operator . & . 'T' Tail Fan !!
Image

User avatar
Stan
Chief Pilot
Posts: 650
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:57 pm
Location: Manchester.UK

Re: CodeShare Conflict

Post by Stan » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:42 pm

Probably something to do with you changing your ID to PCD001.If you change it back to PCI101 things might work better and your signature banner may also show in your posts. :wink:
Yours Stan
Image

PCD001
Flight Attendant
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:34 am
Location: UK - EGHI

Re: CodeShare Conflict

Post by PCD001 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:07 pm

Hi Stan,

Thanks for that, I just didn't bother to put my signature code in on my profile. I have now - hmmm no B727's . . . . . having to make do with a Trident 2/3.
The Code-Share still does not work. It works fine on 60% of the routes not on the other 40%.
Very strange, however its taken 32,000v$ out of my account to go round testing and canceling flights to find out which code shares work and which don't . . . . I think its a PHP code thing, but not being that good with databases I wouldn't know where to ask Konny, DaKurt or Joe to look . . . . . .

Cheers now
Bob
Bob
----
The "New" Cheap Fuel Operator . & . 'T' Tail Fan !!
Image

vaccaro
Captain
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:03 pm

Re: CodeShare Conflict

Post by vaccaro » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:02 pm

I have a similar problem too.
When I try to book a flight it says "No PAX-bonus given due to conflict with partnership airline" but none of my 2 partners have same flights.
And it happens on some codeshared routes not on all .

Locked