No flights available!!!

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

SenseiMatty

No flights available!!!

Post by SenseiMatty » Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:45 pm

Hi!
My present position is LIMF (Torino) and my B738 is there too.
I have filed a flight from Torino to Rome but in the booking page appears the error: No Flights Available.
In fact if I check in Flight page I can't find any flight but in the airport page I can see the flight scheduled between Torino and Rome.

If I try to manage my flights (EDIT/DELETE) I can't find any, like if I've never inserted...

What's wrong?

Thanx
Last edited by SenseiMatty on Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

globalmaster

Post by globalmaster » Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:47 pm

are you type rated to fly that aircraft

SenseiMatty

Post by SenseiMatty » Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:51 pm

Yeah

globalmaster

Post by globalmaster » Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:53 pm

thats weird sorry i cant think of anything at the moment but if i do i will let you know

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:58 pm

Looking at your fleet, it appears that one aircraft is in A-Check (and thus unavailable), but the other should be available to you to fly. I can't see any reason you can't book the flight.

SenseiMatty

Post by SenseiMatty » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:07 pm

I've sent the aircraft to repair just some minutes ago, when I was trying to book the flight it was available.
The other aircarft is available, but still I can't see any flight...

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:19 pm

Hi,

Your problem is that you have only given yourself Training Type Ratings which means you have to either set up a Training Flight (edit the flightplan from scheduled to training) or give yourself a 'Full' Type rating. If you are confident with the aircraft then give yourself the full rating. If you want to practise first then change it to training and then back again when you want to fly it scheduled.

Rgds

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

SenseiMatty

Post by SenseiMatty » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:32 pm

That's great.
I misunderstood the meaining of "TR".