Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

vaccaro
Captain

codeshare quetion

Post by vaccaro » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:19 am

Hi all,
Sorry if this already been asked.
I have a codeshare with THYVA. Only route is EGLL-LTBA winth B703, and my airline (Air Mermaid) doesn't fly in the Europe.
When I try to book a THYVA flight it says "no pax bonus due to conflict"

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:58 pm

you have the codeshare, but you dont have the route shared, from what you said... go under partnerships, you should see the company name of who you are codeshared with. under the name, you will see 2 more lines that go with that company, Codeshare routes and conflict routes... if you click on the button next to conflict routes, the flight you are trying to book is probably in there. Now to get that route set up for a codeshared route, you need to set the route as a codeshare route. this might of already been done by the other company and you might just need to accept them... go into the codeshare route page, and see if there are any flights that are in red, if there are you need to accept them, then once you do that, then you can fly it as a codeshare. If the flights are not in there, then you need to A) offer the route you are trying to have set as a codeshare route to the other company, or B) request to the other company to have them offer you the route... Hope that helps...
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

vaccaro
Captain

Post by vaccaro » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:16 am

Hi and thanks for the info :)
The problem wasn't a conflict route (I have checked it) because as I have said, my airline doesn't fly the route offered as codeshare (doesn't even fly in that part of the world).
Anyway with or without bonus my aim is to have fun so actually not a problem.
I have posted it because I thought it might be a bug or something.
Thanks again.
Cheers,
Arslan