Can't book flight

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

mau1940

Post by mau1940 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:44 pm

I have started my own company, but I cant get no further as I have submitted flightplan, but when I go to Book flight it says "I am not authorised to enter" so I get get my flight, can you tell me where I have gone wrong?.

My company is "Yellow Bird Airways" based at EGSH

Tomesk
Ticket Agent

Post by Tomesk » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:07 pm

mau1940 wrote:I have started my own company, but I cant get no further as I have submitted flightplan, but when I go to Book flight it says "I am not authorised to enter" so I get get my flight, can you tell me where I have gone wrong?.

My company is "Yellow Bird Airways" based at EGSH
Make sure have assigned yourself the appropriate type rating - Beech1900 in this case. Also, you need to have the AC at the departing airport.

Hope this helps.

Tom M.

mau1940

Post by mau1940 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:23 pm

I cant find out how to do it.....

Make sure you can fly the airplane that has been assigned to that route: Virtual Airline--->(Near bottom of page) Manage Type Ratings --> Select plane, place check by your name, click apply.

I cant find the Manage Type Ratings....
They dont appear on my screen.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Miikoyan
Chief Pilot

Post by Miikoyan » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:59 pm

they are not supposed to appear on the va manage or homepage screen. They are in your profile. At the top, you will see bunch of options...choose the Assign Typeratings.
GoUS Executive Chairman
World Alliance Board of Directors

mau1940

Post by mau1940 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:33 pm

Miikoyan wrote:they are not supposed to appear on the va manage or homepage screen. They are in your profile. At the top, you will see bunch of options...choose the Assign Typeratings.
The only line at the top is just the Profile, but no options...... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

mau1940

Post by mau1940 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:31 pm

Whoooops sorry I've just found the problem, I was trying to change from one VA to another without logging out of one and logging in to the other, it seems to working right now.......... :oops: :oops: :oops: :P :P

mau1940

Post by mau1940 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:30 pm

Here we go again, I have done my flightplan, imported it but I cant get it on the book flight, it keeps saying no available flights, I keep checking the flightplan but cant use it , Why?.... :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry:

I've got the plane at the right airport and cant go anywhere, it's costing me money standing around................
Last edited by mau1940 on Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Miikoyan
Chief Pilot

Post by Miikoyan » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:42 pm

Just asking, is Lenny your brother or someone related?

Your aircraft is at WMKK (whatever that is located). You need to move the aircraft to the airport you have flightplans for.
GoUS Executive Chairman
World Alliance Board of Directors

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:46 pm

Hi,

I assume you are trying to fly Yellow Bird from Norwich ? If so you will need to move your aircraft to Norwich - it's currently in Kuala Lumpar!

Rgds
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

mau1940

Post by mau1940 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:24 pm

Hi Miik, no he's not my brother, it's just that my parents called me Maurice and my brothers called me Lennie after Lenny the Lion that was on the english TV years ago and it stuck.

mau1940

Post by mau1940 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:33 pm

That's good now my plane is at EGSH, now I have to try and earn some money......... :D :D :D :D :D