one plane crasshme on blocks..

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

hit-man

one plane crasshme on blocks..

Post by hit-man » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:21 pm

well god day for all today on eddf airport i contact an atc when subtelly on plane apears on mi side and crash with me prepare my flight and i have flynet conect so in may profile i have register crash and my reputation is donw and the va reputation to. i think that is not my fault. well i want to now if that is canot resolv because i dont do anythingbut my va reputations is go donw with this crash please tellme what can i do for this situation.. i fell very sad with this

helder matos

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:09 pm

Please tell me the name of your airline and I will have a look at it.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

Kimis

Post by Kimis » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:29 pm

same has happened to our VA pilots this weekend on VATSim network.
It looks like VATSIM has a lot of newbies who dont care about rules

Miikoyan
Chief Pilot

Post by Miikoyan » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:53 am

This kind of issue has been talked of before. The best thing you can do for now is turn off Crash detection in your flight simulator.
GoUS Executive Chairman
World Alliance Board of Directors

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:15 am

Always turn "detect collision with other aircraft" off. There are too many problems with the "size" of airplanes for the purpose of collision detection not being accurate, even for AI aircraft. I've had "crashes" offline with planes more than 200 feet from my own because of this problem.

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:31 am

i think this should be a priority idea added to the "to-do list". we have a button mark flight as cheate... but nothing for these types of problems... there should be a button for just the ceos, or for anybody that has the "manage flight (insert/ edit routes)" option selected, so that they can "report" this flight as "wronge"... and once you hit the button, then you have to type a short reason why its wronge...

by adding this option, it will will shorten the time for a ceo to get a flight deleted. as it is now, you have to tell a moderator, then mark it as cheated... but by this, you could kill to birds with one stone, by doing it at the same time. Then all the moderators, or whoever, would have to do is read the reason, and then acept or decline the delete...

just an idea....
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:22 pm

Hi,

Why don't you follow the instructions that are stickied in this forum area a couple of post above this :roll:

http://flynet.turksim.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1842

RTFM

Rgds

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:02 pm

you could, but if that feature would be added, it would cut down the time that it would take. all the person who moderates the site would have to do is, look at one screen click the request read why, then determin if it should or shouldnt be deleted. I would stop all of the private pming for this cause...
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

hit-man

problem resolve

Post by hit-man » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:14 pm

hi to all. konny letme tellyou my problems is resolve now my ceo and you disscuss the problem thanks for everything.

well i have another question i usually fly with fs passengers becouse is mor realistic proceedures of fly and i see with fly net and fs passengers is diferente calculate the fuel and refuel of planes well i think i cantfly with both toguether sadly. and when a pilot fly whith a fs passengers he activate to minimal the crash detection so be careful with this :lol:

Miikoyan
Chief Pilot

Post by Miikoyan » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:14 am

FlyNET is a freeware and FSPassengers is a payware. This means that payware developers depend on income of their product (as well they may not be) while freeware developers do it not for money but for other people. Since they need to do something to earn money, they cant spend as much time as payware developers. Some day, maybe FlyNET will become as good as FSPassengers...but time will tell.
GoUS Executive Chairman
World Alliance Board of Directors

hit-man

Post by hit-man » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:28 am

well i like alot fly net i only say is saddly i cant use both toguetter on fly sim..
but i prefer flyent becouse we work directly with va and we have financial sim very nice :P

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:02 pm

hm, this is the first time I heard that FSPax is not compatible with FlyNET. What exactly is the difference in the fuel calulation ? Can't think of anything one could do differently ;-).
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

hit-man

Post by hit-man » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:13 pm

well the diference i think is when a calculate the fuel need to makea flight on fly net when open fs passengers to load a fuel his assume the fuel on fly net and normally dont enought on fs passengers. well and i refuel mor on fly net but when finish the flight i lost alot money to buy a fuel on fly net i think is that...

sorry for my bad english :D

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:29 pm

Hi,

I don't have FSPassengers but trying to read between the lines here. Can you not 'refuel' according to FSPassengers and then after refuelling you can start the FlyNET client and use 'Compare' mode. The client will then just make a note of the fuel onboard at start and end of flight and record the block fuel, fuel remaining and the amount of fuel purchased at departure aiport. There is no need to use both clients to refuel as such.

Rgds

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

Kimis

Post by Kimis » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:11 pm

hit-man wrote:well the diference i think is when a calculate the fuel need to makea flight on fly net when open fs passengers to load a fuel his assume the fuel on fly net and normally dont enought on fs passengers. well and i refuel mor on fly net but when finish the flight i lost alot money to buy a fuel on fly net i think is that...

sorry for my bad english :D
you don't have to change fuel at FSPassenger as FlyNet client doing that when you choosing Detailed or Standart fueling modes.
If you fueling at Flynet and that changing fuel quantity with FSPassengers I would considering this as cheating, as you pay for one fuel quantity af FlyNet, and than you add more fuel with FSPassenger free of charge.

I can't comment if you are using Compare fueling mode - I used it only few times and some how "burned" almost no fuel for 1000nm flight on B744F