tjbaughn
Captain

Range

Post by tjbaughn » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:09 pm

ImageImage

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:31 pm

I think you'll find all acft that haven't had their range entered yet all show zero. Same applies to acft which haven't had MZFW amended, they all show MZFW.

Rgds

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:15 pm

Yes, we're still working on getting the ranges added. Please feel free to submit edits yourself for specific aircraft if you have the data. We will still verify it of course, but it's just taking a little time to go through the entire database.

As far as I'm aware, as long as the range shows 0NM, it will assume unlimited range until one is added.

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:59 pm

yup, 0nm is like unlimited range and same for the MZFW.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

tjbaughn
Captain

Post by tjbaughn » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:41 pm

CAPFlyer wrote:Yes, we're still working on getting the ranges added. Please feel free to submit edits yourself for specific aircraft if you have the data. We will still verify it of course, but it's just taking a little time to go through the entire database.

As far as I'm aware, as long as the range shows 0NM, it will assume unlimited range until one is added.
Thanks to all working on the data base!!!! I understand it will take some time to make all the changes you are working on. I would like to give everyone working on this project a big pat on the back, the system is running great and with the new changes set up is with ease.
Thanks,
TJ
ImageImage