Problem with private flights

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Ionathan
Captain

Problem with private flights

Post by Ionathan » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:03 am

Yesterday I attempted a private flight. Having the FS running and sitting in the cockpit, after I had specified a private flightplan, I started the client. Everything seemed ok until I pressed the "View booked flights" button. The client crashed twice. In my third attempt, I clicked directly the "Fly..." button and no problems occured so I completed my flight.

A second observation rather than a bug is that private flights appear nowhere in FlyNet, meaning on the map, nor in the FLight Monitor screen. Wouldn't it be better to see those flights as well with a logo "Private" instead of a VA's?
CEO
Ionathan Airlines

Stan
Chief Pilot

Post by Stan » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:12 pm

I think it has always worked that way.something to do with not making any cash on these flights.
Yours Stan

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:54 am

Well, no problem then. Let's just remember we go straight to "Fly" instead of "View". I think though it would be god if the private flights also appeared on the map and the Flights Monitor.
CEO
Ionathan Airlines

Airboatr

Post by Airboatr » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:42 am

why wouldn't private flight profits be added to the personal pilots account?

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:14 pm

Well, private flights have a recreational purpose just like when you jump into your private Cessna and go for a ride on your own or with your friends. Therefore cannot yield a profit.
CEO
Ionathan Airlines

Airboatr

Post by Airboatr » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:05 pm

oh
I thought I was moon lighting