Some flight information do not get submitted automaticaly...

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

gehatz
Ticket Agent

Some flight information do not get submitted automaticaly...

Post by gehatz » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:09 am

Hey guys,

First off this is my first forum post on FlyNET even though I have been pretty much a daily visitor since June. My name is George (i'm from greece, but live in USA... for now then back to greece) and I am the CEO of Global Airlines. It feels very nice to finaly be able to participate in the forums.

So having downloaded and used the new client I have made a total of 5 flights and two of them did not get submited on FlyNET by the client. I am not sure if this is a client problem or something I'm doing wrong. First let me say that for the two months I used the FlyNET client I never had such a problem. So here are my observations with the latest client:

Flight 1 - EDDF - EGLL - Everything worked just fine :)
Flight 2 - EGLL - EDDF - This flight information did not get submited (or are not shown in GVA's completed flights as of this moment. Once I was done with the flight I switched to the client (having heard the characteristic sound) where the button to end the flight was present as well as the flight landing data and times. So I clicked the button, switched to the FlyNET website and was dissapointed to see that no flight existed and that the flight was still booked and the aircraft at EGLL.
Flight 3 - EGLL - EDDF - So I flew the previous flight again. At the end of the flight I submited (by clicking the end flight button) and everything worked.
Flight 4 - EDDF - LFPG - Everything worked just fine :)
Flight 5 - LFPG - EDDF - Excellent flight with full ATC and I had to to declare a missed approached and G/A under heavy traffic (VATSIM). I clicked on the button to end the flight, loged into FlyNET and no flight, however, I received payment (as a pilot) for the flight (about v$ 2000), the plane still booked and at LFPG no other flight data visible and no flight ofcourse. I log in to the client and guess what? No booked flight!!! Even though the flight showed as booked on the website!! (This is why I think its a client bug of some sort) - So I canceled the flight on the website - will refly it again soon!

Does anyone have similar problems or any ideas?

Best Regards :)

Safari Air
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Safari Air » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:10 am

quite strange, never heard one like this before, maybe Konny or DaKurt has an idea.

By the way welcome to the forums, hope you post here more often :wink:
Thanks
Geoff