Inappropriate postings...

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

MMattyK
Captain

Inappropriate postings...

Post by MMattyK » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:52 pm

Busy Jet has been targetted by the Flynet username of Ninja who has put an innapropriate thread in our VA Forum. We can only delete the thread, but would like to make it quite plain that we had nothing whatsoever to do with it, do not appreciate this abuse of Forums in general (especially ours), and personally, I would like to see this forum user banned.

FsNovice

Post by FsNovice » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:01 pm

There have been a few like this in the last few days and yes i agree its highly irritating. I think the registration process needs tightening as people who were getting in before are now actually registering so getting on legitimately. As long as you dont respond to the actual thread and simply delete it, this will reduce the likelyhood of them returning, as they are simply spambots and not real users. but i reiterate my call for more stringent registration process and easier tracking of these idiots.

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:21 am

Someone dropped the "admin authentication" setting back to "user authentication". I have rectified this. It's the only way to control the spambots.