database issues?

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

avalonceo
Flight Attendant

database issues?

Post by avalonceo » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:44 pm

One of my pilots reported that he did a flight from CYYT-LFVP last night and the flight got completed (bong sound) He checked the report and the total expenses were 0$ as were the earnings. That flight didn't record on the database for some reason. In addition he did a flight from CYYT-CYAY after and the client recorded 3kg of fuel used! He did not have unlimited fuel checked and he did not park near a fuel pump. I've noticed a few other things lately as well...im missing a pilot on my roster, but he shows up on the database. I have confirmed that the pilot in question is indeed still with us. I have emailed Konny with the latter issue to no avail. Any insight as to whats going on?

Andrew J Watson

Post by Andrew J Watson » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:34 pm

I had the same problem with the $0. Had he done a flight prior that that one and perhaps not closed down the client?

Andrew

MMattyK
Captain

Post by MMattyK » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:45 pm

I had the same, and can only think that it was because I had not recycled the client between flights. A pointer to that would be that the map view showed the outward flight's track as well as the current flight track...

avalonceo
Flight Attendant

Post by avalonceo » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:13 pm

Thanks gentleman! Will inform my pilot.