Completed Flight report on the site all bugged up

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

BigQ

Completed Flight report on the site all bugged up

Post by BigQ » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:14 am

When Kiwaroo airlines started its operations in Australia, there were no flights in and out of it, and ever since the airline has flown in Australia, there have been massive number of flights in and out of it, but no flight reports on the site! And a couple of the lines I fly regularly (esp. Sydney-Canberra, Melbourne-Adelaide and Sydney-Melbourne) do not even show up as flown!

Just thought I'd report that... I was checking it out, and I thought "where do all those flights come from if they're not even flown!"

Funny also that when you look at the completed flights on the "world" map, flights come into Australia from both East and West, but when you take a closer look at the Australia-only map, flights only come and leave from the West.

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Completed Flight report on the site all bugged up

Post by Konny » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:40 pm

BigQ wrote:When Kiwaroo airlines started its operations in Australia, there were no flights in and out of it, and ever since the airline has flown in Australia, there have been massive number of flights in and out of it, but no flight reports on the site! And a couple of the lines I fly regularly (esp. Sydney-Canberra, Melbourne-Adelaide and Sydney-Melbourne) do not even show up as flown!

Just thought I'd report that... I was checking it out, and I thought "where do all those flights come from if they're not even flown!"
Hm, sorry, I don't quite understand your problem. Are your flights not reported when you finish them, or do they just not show up in the "Flight Monitor" ? And what do you mean with flights which are not even flown ? I guess you're talking about the map, but then you have to consider that other airlines, for example Safari Air fly to Australia aswell.
Funny also that when you look at the completed flights on the "world" map, flights come into Australia from both East and West, but when you take a closer look at the Australia-only map, flights only come and leave from the West.
Hehe, this is a problem with the "zoomed" map where the lines are not calculated correctly because they go the wrong side around earth, but I'll fix that when I get back normal life ;-) ( I'm VERY busy with exams and presentations in school at the moment ).

EDIT:
Ok, one look at the completed flights map shows what you mean ;-) There are really hundreds of flights which were never flown :oops:
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Re: Completed Flight report on the site all bugged up

Post by cmdrnmartin » Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:22 am

( I'm VERY busy with exams and presentations in school at the moment ).
Good luck on all of them!