Zero passengers...

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Zero passengers...

Post by cmdrnmartin » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:10 am

I was planning a long haul, from CYYC to RKSI. Surprised, I found that my B773 was going to be flying empty... Any reason for this? It's not my reputation, which is sterling, nor is it a price issue, as Im asking for the standard price for the route. i should at least be getting a 70% load right? Just wondering what it might be, possibly a bug, or am I forgetting something here which will end up with me having my foot in my mouth?

EDIT: So I found out that I had to redo my flight schedule to get the new standard price (calculates price differently) but found that for this 5000+ knot route the standard price is only 477, less than CYYC to EDDF!

According to This Its more distance (albeit not much more). Still, i think the asia routes would be charging more.

As well, when i go to edit the changed route, the standard price is still more than 1k...

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:50 pm

ok, the standard price on the edit-page should be fixed now.
But the $477 ticket prices is ok. CYYC-EDDF is $420 :-)
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:33 pm

Konny wrote:ok, the standard price on the edit-page should be fixed now.
But the $477 ticket prices is ok. CYYC-EDDF is $420 :-)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(Thanks Konny :wink: )

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:56 am

I have experience the same. However it is not real that the aircraft is going to fly empty. It is just the Briefing wrong. If you did the flight you would see that at the end there would be passengers and income rom your flight. I canpt imagine though how they managed to board at FL360. lol
CEO
Ionathan Airlines