whats up?

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

ttin1man
Ticket Agent

whats up?

Post by ttin1man » Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:48 pm

Lost 200mil with 6.5b. switched back to 6.4 and lost another 54mil and was told I was at the wrong airport and was not. Flew 8k miles and logged about half. Flight log shows me at the right airport? WOW!!

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:52 pm

Hi,

Your 6.5b flight has a major bug logged due to the amount of fuel that was allegedly purchased for the flight. Go to the database/virtual airlines/tin shack and click the 'i' info button to get the page displayed. Copy the page link from the address bar and send it to Konny info@flynet.en-studios.de with a short note and ask for the flight to be voided and a refund of your losses.

Regarding your second flight. You were supposed to be flying your flightplan route Des Moines to Beijing and landed at Durban so you landed at the wrong airport and there's nothing you can do about. Just make sure you know where you're supposed to be going next time :wink: . No income from the flight so everything was flown at a loss and then had the multiplier factor applied.

Rgds

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

ttin1man
Ticket Agent

Post by ttin1man » Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:34 pm

I had to double check the log. Your right it was my fault on the wrong airport. I had a computer crash twice on that flight and had the flight plan for durbin on my desk. too late at night I guess. (Hang my head) And I was so proud my cpu lasted for 8k. LOL

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:41 pm

Hi Steve,

I hope you don't mind, but I used your 6.5b flight as an illustration in a 'how to report and try and rectify' thread here : http://flynet.en-studios.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1842 . Don't forget to send the real e-mail.

Rgds

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

ttin1man
Ticket Agent

Post by ttin1man » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:48 pm

That's' cool. Hope it helps somebody!!