no code number for filing pirep

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Stan
Chief Pilot

no code number for filing pirep

Post by Stan » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:40 am

I flew for five hours and was on approach when my phone rang.I thought,not going to answer it in case it severs my conection.Didn,t answer it but it still severed my conection.So i thought i can still upload my pirep but lo and behold,the new client didn,t give me a code number,it told me to manually upload the pirep and to use the code number,but it didn,t give me one.Needless to say i had to refly the whole flight again.
Yours Stan

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:49 am

If you can wait until tomarrow you can email konny the log file at info@flynet.en-studios.de and he can enter it manually.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Stan
Chief Pilot

Post by Stan » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:49 am

Too late now Joe,already redone the flight and am now doing the return flight.Only posted incase its a fault with the new client version.
Yours Stan

BFuller

Post by BFuller » Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:51 am

Sounds like if you have:

DSL - Get filters on your phones
Dial Up with call waiting - Disable Call Waiting

Save yourself some headaches.

Stan
Chief Pilot

Post by Stan » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:39 pm

I have got filters on my phones,and i dont have call waiting.However, thanks to your sudjestion(never could spell that word) i have tried a different combination of connections and it appears to have cured the problem.Previously i had a splitter in the main junction box,then two filters,one for each phone,now i have a filter straight into the junction box,then the splitter and internet connection, and from the splitter i have the phone and another filter into which i have plugged my extension phone.I have phoned myself a few times with my cellphone and wasn,t cut off so hopefully my problem has been resolved.
Yours Stan