Incorrect code when uploading pirep

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

SJDobby
Ticket Agent

Incorrect code when uploading pirep

Post by SJDobby » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:37 am

I flew a flight from EGHH to ENZV this evening, and my internet connection died resulting in the client not being able to automatically upload the pirep. It told me to use code "5db" (I carefully checked it twice). I found the file, did the upload but was told that the code was wrong. I'll probably have to fly it again now (before the end of Monday else it will expire). Is this a known issue / has anyone else had the same problem?
FSA Director, UK Direct Airways
http://www.planecrazy.me.uk/UKD/

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:59 pm

You're not alone, there were other users who had the same problem in the last weeks.
I'll check that when I have some spare minutes.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

SJDobby
Ticket Agent

Incorrect code - again

Post by SJDobby » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:20 pm

Hi

Flew back from Mumbai to Manchester last night and STUPIDLY :oops: forgot to reconnect to the internet [I left it on pause overnight so disconnected from t'internet last night] prior to setting the parking brakes, so you guessed it, once again was given a code (c62 this time) and I attempted to upload the pirep and it told me the code was wrong.

I recall that in the past (earlier last year) we could send our report files to "someone" at FlyNet to be uploaded by them; not to worry if not possible, but can we still do this? (quite understand if not as I imagine the success of FlyNet i.e. number of flights each day is quite high and you guys don't want everybody submitting pireps via email). I have hand-written into my shutdown checklists "Check Internet" prior to "Parking Brake - Set"

I'll probably just re-fly it - at least now I know how much fuel I'm gonna need :roll:

Simon
FSA Director, UK Direct Airways
http://www.planecrazy.me.uk/UKD/