Unable to access VA

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

davidbalmer

Unable to access VA

Post by davidbalmer » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:29 am

Over the last few hours i've tried in vain to access PSA VA. i was registered with the said airline for the last few weeks and flown over 100hrs. during the hacking that went on my profile was altered and the signature was changed with someone from jetdirect.
Since the restart of flynet i tried to gain access to the va, my profile was listed but i could not log on. i was able to book a flight but unable to access the flynet program to fly the flight. today i tried to eradicate my profile but was told you are not the pilot. so who is the pilot ? i even reregistered to try gain access,that did not work as the original profile return. thus you will see two david balmers on PSA listings.
so i ask if the flynet staff could remove my profiles from the data base, so that i may try a clean registration and get full access back to flynet.

as for security on this matter please contact joe at PSA and John CBFS as to my identity. i have flown for both VA's. i just wish to get back to flynet and enjoy my flying in a great program.

Many thanks David Balmer.

davidbalmer

Post by davidbalmer » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:16 am

Joe and i have sorted the problem we think. finally got onto flynet but flight registered on one name but recorded on the other. hoprfully this can sort itself out.

David Balmer.