MY AIRLINE DISAPPEARED!

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:27 pm

cmdrnmartin wrote:That's an interesting theory Joe, but based on previous experience I think it was a glitch. When an airline is disbanded, all of its aircrafts end up on the market (or as part of another airline)

Konny's logs can tell for sure what happened. In the mean time, there's nothing more I can do, so I'll just wait. I know my airline's financial history, fleet size, and I can rebuild my routes with a bit of time, so no biggie. That plus Konny will probably just revert to yesterdays copy of the database, which is fine by me. It will put all airlines on the same footing they were this morning (since again, I know for a fact the change happened around 1800 GMT)
I hope you are right and reverting back to yesterday would be fine with me. If its happened before its either a pretty big bug or someone has done this to you before.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:07 am

I am nuked as well...
CEO
Ionathan Airlines

Matthew
Captain

Post by Matthew » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:59 am

FsNovice wrote:yay. Jetdirect survived the server problems in once piece.
No we didnt! we lost our fleet and flightplans

jigawatts

Post by jigawatts » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:59 am

It would seem that My airline as well has been hit by this disaster.

I havn't logged in yet, because I've seen how cmdrnmartin and joe lost their tags and flight hours.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:33 am

:x Ok, someone has it in for me. I created new, temporary airline and bought back my propliners to hold them off the market and now they are all gone.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

pedropolo

Pedropolo

Post by pedropolo » Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:34 am

hardly I find out to me, my airline also DISAPPEARED, Isleña de of Aviacion, that we must do, since we are second in moving fleeting. I believe that somebody I manipulate the data base, because I could do it with the flight plans, single changing you go. Single I want to know if there is copy and we can be calm? Image

AJ

Post by AJ » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:49 am

I'm also affected!

Argh! This sucks - I can't even fly a flight to calm me down as I have no aircraft or routes!

Alex

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:05 am

I hope there's some way we could track the hacker to find out who the culprit was.

Rgds

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

pete999

Post by pete999 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:19 am

I think Euro Link are in one piece. Is there a way to check!

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:01 pm

Ah, it seems like a hit to virtual aviation world. doesn't it? At least as it concerns FlyNet. Anyway, I believe it will all be ok again but it may take some time for all of us to rebuild the flightplans, if Konny cannot restore them from a backup. Even if we have the information written down separately, it will be some work to recreate them in FlyNet.
CEO
Ionathan Airlines

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:51 pm

Dang Joe, as the stuff kept coming in... Well you were right. Sad to think someone would want to hack a little thing like FLYnet.