PDMG 744 Fuel problems

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Marc Joy

Post by Marc Joy » Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:53 am

Great job from you guys...... again

Thanks to have finally put interest on that issue.

Happy to be here with all of you

Marc

AK Cargo Pilot

Post by AK Cargo Pilot » Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:00 am

Ok im really confused with this PMDG 744 thing, to me it sounded like it got fixed in konnys post but I dont see where it got fixed, the part where you can fuel inside FS and it looks up how much you fill it up is just what it needs.

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:44 am

Well, we now know how we will fix it, but haven't done that yet.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

AK Cargo Pilot

Post by AK Cargo Pilot » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:56 am

Ok thanks thats what I was wanting to know

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:19 am

The PMDG 747-400 can only be fuelled and pax loaded from the supplied load/fuel editor. Has anything been decided on this yet because Im waiting to buy a 747-400 here on FlyNet and wont bother if I cant use the PMDG model which cost so much to buy.

Is there no way the client can be made to read the aircraft config after typing in your fuel amount and if it finds the PMDG then it just charges you for the fuel but doesnt overwrite the fuel load already loaded. In other words the client is used the same as now, adding in the fuel required....click fly now.....client checks config.......dosent find PMDG so fuels as normal, however, if it finds PMDG then it charges for fuel but doesnt update the fuel load.

Hope this can get resolved as theres no way im flying freeware 747 after paying $55 for PMDG model.

Thanks for listening.

Mike
CEO (IFC) Idaho Freight & Charter.
This is a valid question Mike, so I moved it to this thread specifically on the PMDG.