Cheating attempt detected.....

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

vknierim

Cheating attempt detected.....

Post by vknierim » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:15 pm

Hi,

I sometimes have the problem that the client detects a 'cheating attempt' and resets the flight to the booked state. When this happens a 'seatbelt' tone is played as well.
The problem is that there was NO cheating attempt made. It just came out of nowhere.

Has anyone experienced something similar? What can cause a 'cheating' to be detected?

I've lost about 10 flying hours (REAL TIME) and about 800 pax due to this. It's REALLY annoying me.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Volker

dgor
Flight Attendant

Post by dgor » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:01 pm

Hi,

For anyone having problems with this, there is a client without Anti-Cheat available. Hope this helps :)

And I'd also like to know what causes cheating to be detected...
Regards,
Dave

recce

Post by recce » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:40 am

I believe (I'm probably wrong) that the cheating attempt is with the MAD value.... I know that when ever I have this problem it's usually because I've either paused the sim and come back much later or had something glitch in my sim... If Konny could verify that it is the MAD that does this I could put more effort into trying to trip the anti-cheat to see what actually causes it.

BigQ

Post by BigQ » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:45 am

there was something about it with the latitude and longitude values, and that if they were determined to be changing too rapidly, then you'd have the cheating attempt message. to keep people from slewing...

but dgor said it, there is an no-antin cheat client available

vknierim

Post by vknierim » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:43 am

BigQ wrote:there was something about it with the latitude and longitude values, and that if they were determined to be changing too rapidly, then you'd have the cheating attempt message. to keep people from slewing...

but dgor said it, there is an no-antin cheat client available
Thanks for all the replies :-)

Where can I get this client? I have FSPax and Airtliner Pilot watching my flight performance and preventing me from cheating :wink:

Greetings

Volker

UKD192

Post by UKD192 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:46 pm

DanKH
Ticket Agent

Post by DanKH » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:14 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but pausing the sim is treated as a cheat with or without the anti-cheat client. You are NOT supposed to pause the sim, and recommendations are that you untick the "Pause on Exit" option within the sim.
Best Rgds
Dan

BigQ

Post by BigQ » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:51 pm

I do not recall the client giving me that problem, but i do recall it happenning to other people... i unticked "pause on task swtich", but still use pause sometimes...

vknierim

Post by vknierim » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:33 pm

UKD192 wrote:Here you go

http://flynet.en-studios.de/downloads/F ... b_noAC.zip

Cheers
Rob

Regarding the pausing issue: I did pause the sim a couple of times and never had problems with 'cheating'. When it happend it came out of nowhere...

Volker