Website Problems...

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

vknierim

Website Problems...

Post by vknierim » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:00 pm

Hi, I was just wondering, whats wrong with the website? I can't see any maps anymore....

Greetings

Volker

FsNovice

Post by FsNovice » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:07 pm

Not sure what the problem is but i believe its a system wide issue as i can't see them either. I would advise you PM Konny, the guy who does all the Flynet programming, and explain the issue. He should be able to fix it.

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:58 pm

Hi,

Konny IS aware of the problems and I'm sure he is working to fix things asap.

Rgds

FsNovice

Post by FsNovice » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:17 pm

Thats good to know.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:11 pm

Quantum wrote:Hi,

Konny IS aware of the problems and I'm sure he is working to fix things asap.

Rgds
I wish there was some evidence to support this notion, we still have not heard from konny since July 4 and the other moderators have been strangely quiet on the subject.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

vknierim

Post by vknierim » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:36 pm

Hi all,

thanks for the answers. Since flying is still possible, I can live with it :D

This is really a great website. The people who take care of it are really doing a great job, I think.

Greetings

Volker

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:39 am

joefremont wrote:...the other moderators have been strangely quiet on the subject.
That'd be because we have no involvement in the programming of the site or program so we cannot speak for what Konny is doing, and will not do so.

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:25 am

joefremont wrote: I wish there was some evidence to support this notion, we still have not heard from konny since July 4 and the other moderators have been strangely quiet on the subject.
Capflyer got to it before me. We moderate the forums, we don't administrate the site. Konny goes on Vacation, and from my last correspondance with him, that's where he is (as far as I know). He has not abandoned FLynet, so rest assured, the problem will be dealt with in time.

As well, just a notice, other topics on the subject of the website being broken will either be moved or deleted, not because I'm mean, but because we are aware of the problem and we don't need 12 threads on the same issue.

Oh, and FLYnet's birthday is coming up. I expect everyone is preparing something for Konny...

Cheers,

vknierim

Post by vknierim » Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:35 pm

cmdrnmartin wrote:
As well, just a notice, other topics on the subject of the website being broken will either be moved or deleted, not because I'm mean, but because we are aware of the problem and we don't need 12 threads on the same issue.
Hi,

I'm sorry for posting this topic in the wrong forum. I was not sure if the problem was on my computer or if the website had a problem...

As I said before, I think U guys do your job extremly well. This site is really great. Thank You.

Volker

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:27 pm

A word of warning, Moving your pilot by Buying a ticket is causing problems... It will over charge by roughly 1000%. 100nm flight for me ended up being $3200. Please be aware, and make your pilots aware, of this.

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:51 pm

Sorry for the delay guys. Currently, I'm very busy with managing what to do next after school and enjoying life ;), but I'll fix the website problem as soon as I have some spare minutes. Guess the provider made another MySQL Update and some of my functions are not compatible anymore. Should be not too hard to fix :)
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:21 pm

Ok, I just had some spare minutes ;)
Should work again now.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:15 pm

Hi Konny

Many thanks for that.

Rgds

John

recce

Post by recce » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:27 pm

Dang MrMartin.... If I'd seen your message before I would have waited on purchasing the ticket to pick up my bird.... Was wondering why it cost me so much to get to my plane... lol.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:55 pm

Ah....

Konny has returned, balance has returned to the world and my faith is restored.

Many thanks.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.