Problem with client = bad reputation

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

dgor
Flight Attendant

Problem with client = bad reputation

Post by dgor » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:01 am

Hi,

A pilot of mine recently had problems with his client. Everytime he completed a flight, the report wouldn't send and as a result he got loads of ratings of just 80%, which made our airline reputation go down. We also lost a significant amount of money.

Is there any way the admin can delete these false flights and put our airline back the way it was?

Mny thanks :D
Regards,
Dave

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:10 pm

Unless he crashed the airplane, or landed at the wrong aiport it shouldn't have an effect on your ratings.

I checked your Flight reports, and all I could find was a few 95%s for excessive taxi speeds and LL on above FL100. These do not affect airline reputation, his pilot jacket yes, but not the airline. If you could link to the 80% that would be cool.

Cheers,

dgor
Flight Attendant

Post by dgor » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:13 pm

Hi,

The flights dont appear in reports, and there are no signs in his profile either.

BUT on the finances page (http://flynet.en-studios.de/index.php?l ... =db&id=383) you will see several phantom flights that have deducted money from us. There is no accound of these in the flightlog either.

I've heard that the client will record a defalt reputation of 80% for reports that it couldn't send, so thats what I assumed. I'm sure it was over 100 before the problems.

Help appreciated :)
Regards,
Dave

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:08 pm

Looks like someone cancelled booked flights to be honest. That would make your reputation go down, as far as I know. Either that or a booked flight expired. Still, it should be drawing the money from the pilots account, not your airline's. Odd.