Where do I post my 413.out report?

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

migman29

Where do I post my 413.out report?

Post by migman29 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:59 pm

I must've lost the internet connection whilst flying.

The client is telling me to post my 413 PIREP,that it's placed in the client folder,to FlyNet.
I can't see where I've got to post it to. :?

Mark

migman29

Post by migman29 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:14 am

One of the gents who runs the VA I fly for says post it here.

It won't let me

Matthew
Captain

Post by Matthew » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:20 am

If you loose your internet connection whist in flight that should not be a problem

As long as you have a connection at the beggining and end of the flight (bascically at all times on the gorund) so if you check that in the future you wont have any problems :D

tall_guy_pete

Post by tall_guy_pete » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:30 am

Didnt do that for me ... :(

I lost 32 mil & got a pilot rating of 80% due to a complete mess up in the client not conecting to the server. Even though my darn connection was fine.

I flew the flight next day after sending in my 473 file i think it was unless it was this same file you are on about. I found myself at the wrong airport having to redo the lfight i took the day before :( AFTER re-installing the client :x

See here:

http://flynet.en-studios.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1197

migman29

Post by migman29 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:08 pm

The connection must've dropped whilst I was flying as I didn't get a bing-bong after parking at the stand and applying the parking brakes.

I minimised Fs and had a small warning box telling me to post my 413.out report and FlyNet.de as the client had been unable to do so.

The main client box had the written report in it showing my earnings,costs,rate of descent upon landing and a 100% rating for the flight.
I reconnected my internet but to no avail,the client couldn't send my report.
Upon checking FlyNet this evening I see that my flight booking has been cancelled as I couldn't post the 413.out report and as far as FlyNet is concerned,I haven't flown my flight within the alloted time :| :| .
This has cost me $414 :evil:

Mark :( :( :(

tall_guy_pete

Post by tall_guy_pete » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:56 pm

IS there an admin out there who could fix my profile? Thanks. I need that flight taking off otherwise im fine with staying at my current airport for now.

Cheers 8)

IslandBum
Captain
Location: The middle of a bloody desert - surrounded by bright lights, long legged women and Paupers

Post by IslandBum » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:22 pm

Ok Konny or Admin - Miggie had a problem and now I have another pilot who had a problem last night with a "429" report - it would help if we knew what the bloody number codes - This time
Flynet told him he had landed at the wrong airport (pretty difficult since I flew the same route yesterday and didnt have any problems and there is ISNT another airport remotely close) downgraded his rating by 15% and "fined" him a hefty some- Ok so this is only a "Game" and Im aware its still very much in the developmental stage but what the hey - if we had some idea of whats going it would help greatly

Thanks

Leif
Ho'olu komo la kaua
Leif Harding
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Venture Hawaii PLC

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:52 pm

IslandBum wrote:Ok Konny or Admin - Miggie had a problem and now I have another pilot who had a problem last night with a "429" report - it would help if we knew what the bloody number codes - This time
Flynet told him he had landed at the wrong airport (pretty difficult since I flew the same route yesterday and didnt have any problems and there is ISNT another airport remotely close) downgraded his rating by 15% and "fined" him a hefty some- Ok so this is only a "Game" and Im aware its still very much in the developmental stage but what the hey - if we had some idea of whats going it would help greatly

Thanks

Leif
Check to make sure there's no weather stations in the databse close to the landing airport. if there is a weather station, please post its ICAO code (from the flynet database) here and I will delete it. This is usually what causes the wrong airport error.