This is really annoying me!!!!!!!!!

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

FsNovice

This is really annoying me!!!!!!!!!

Post by FsNovice » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:07 pm

I tried to fly a flight from tegel to gatwick today and for some un known reason my pc crashed twice causing me to restart. Which was fine but when i tried to fly the flight again upon restarting it said no flight available although the website said that i already had a flight booked so i had to cancel 3 times. i eventually gave up and will fly back tommorow and this time hopefully it will work. I realise this was a fault at my end with the client but is it possible to be refunded the cost of cancelling the flight because i feel the issue was with the website not communicating with the client to establish that i already had a flight booked which i could restart. Thanks(sorry if i sounds a bit arrogant and pushy but i'm annoyed with the situation)

vknierim

Post by vknierim » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:07 pm

Hi,

this happened to me also sometimes. I found out that the flight is set back to the 'booked ' state after about 10 mins. Then you can refly without any problems.

Volker

BigQ

Post by BigQ » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:41 am

Yes, sorry you had to learn this the hard way, but if you wait about 10 minutes, it will rebook itself...

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:11 am

This situation has now been added to the "Common Problems" list in this forum. It's actually one that I forgot to put on the list (as I have suffered from it once)