Most Hours Award

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Most Hours Award

Post by joefremont » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:27 pm

I was looking at the monthly awards page and the numbers for those who had most hours ("Most Active") does not look correct. I know I did not have as many as the person in the #1 slot but I know I had more than the others.

Given how many miles I have I am probably not in the top 5 so I am not expecting to see my name there, but those who are truly deserving should get there recognition.

Matthew
Captain

Post by Matthew » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:33 pm

Miles dont really matter when it comes to most active,

Do you fly at 1X, 2X 4X or ???

it counds for how long your on FS for, so if you fly all your flights at 1X your most likely to get in the top 5

FsNovice

Post by FsNovice » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:42 pm

You Learn something new everyday!!

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:51 pm

That would explain it, never mind
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:35 pm

Yep, BigQ spent, over a week on Flynet. Now thats dedication!

In other News, I still just barely managed to edge out Q on the miles list, and my streak of 30 perfect floghts, well, let me just take a quick bow, and Nod to Ioannis for his notrorious circling of the globe 5.2 times for the month of May.

Well done to everyone who got onto the top Fives!

BigQ

Post by BigQ » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:54 am

well, just so you know... i could've had double... but i started my flight training in mid-may, and now i can't afford to do flights during my days anymore, since i have no clue how long i'll be at the airport for :p

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:51 am

BigQ wrote:well, just so you know... i could've had double... but i started my flight training in mid-may, and now i can't afford to do flights during my days anymore, since i have no clue how long i'll be at the airport for :p
Man at Airport: What type of plane is that?

Son: A kiwaroo Airlines plane.

Man at Airport: How do you know, its got to be about 5 miles up!??

Son: It's been circling up there for abou 3 hours now, the pilot must have forgotten about it...

bdoom boom tsish!

BigQ

Post by BigQ » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:37 pm

cmdrnmartin wrote:
BigQ wrote:well, just so you know... i could've had double... but i started my flight training in mid-may, and now i can't afford to do flights during my days anymore, since i have no clue how long i'll be at the airport for :p
Man at Airport: What type of plane is that?

Son: A kiwaroo Airlines plane.

Man at Airport: How do you know, its got to be about 5 miles up!??

Son: It's been circling up there for abou 3 hours now, the pilot must have forgotten about it...

bdoom boom tsish!

Pretty much...

pahisjon2
Ticket Agent

Post by pahisjon2 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:36 am

Well, haven't visited Flynet for a few days and only yesterday I saw the Awards list.
Accepting the compliments, now I can tell for sure:
My name is Walker. Johnnie Walker! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Edited by pahisjon2 :Or even better: My name is Skywalker. Luke Skywalker! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It seems that flying almost entirely long hauls did it. Tough luck I was not so carefull and get a better rating as well! :)
My congrats to everyone in the tops list as well, and especially to the Award Winners. Well done Gentlemen!

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:11 pm

pahisjon2 wrote:My name is Skywalker. Luke Skywalker! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I know, what you had in mind was a laser katana... Am I wrong?
CEO
Ionathan Airlines

pahisjon2
Ticket Agent

Post by pahisjon2 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:40 pm

Hehehe! Well, If it is a present for my birthday I certainly could not say "no" :lol:
Johnny has a matching surname (and the slogan is "Keep Walking"!). Luke has a more interesting surname : Sky Walker (but I know you got it already :wink: ).
As for me, don't forget I am a vintage guy (Me109e vs f-16: 5-1, though the lattest is not that bad). A laser katana....
I'd rather have a Hattori Hanzo one! :mrgreen:
Or any piece of nice Japanese equipment for that reason..... preferrably an alive one, with the supporting apparatus..
(Don't worry about the room. I'll get with something!) :twisted:

Hmm.. Let's check the 'net.. could figure of something.... (No, only for the sword I meant!):mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:03 am

Konnichiwa my friend. Ogenki desu-ka?

Although, as you know, I am mostly an Excalibur guy rather than a Katana one (I prefer stone walls rather than paper ones), I have the knowledge with these toys. Use them the best way without breaking them... I am sure you know what I mean as it is a constant danger in the cross-road of east and west... Even I have failed for a moment in the past, you know...
pahisjon2 wrote:(Don't worry about the room. I'll get with something!) :twisted:
Well, I had in mind the ideal place, a candlelighted medieval castle on a mountainous area big enough with stairs going up and up and up and stairs going down and down and down...
pahisjon2 wrote:Hmm.. Let's check the 'net.. could figure of something.... (No, only for the sword I meant!):mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
Hmm, the net... Virtual world. You've flown many times in Osaka, Tokyo, even Okinawa (you cannot complaint about the flights schedule) but... no Katana. The limits of vitrual realism... I remember my course in UK, back in 1994 when (even in UK) the net was not exactly popular yet and most things happened in real life.

Well, we got a new award. That of the official hijackers of FlyNet forums. We hijacked the thread for sure. At least, I hope we entertained those who got the point.

Dewa Mata

P.S. It's time for that beer.
CEO
Ionathan Airlines