Crashed flights and Packages

READ THIS FORUM FIRST! Here are the rules and important information for you.

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Crashed flights and Packages

Post by joefremont » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:15 am

Up until today when a flight crashed, the packages were unchanged. If you happened to crash at the airport the packages were going to you would still get paid for those packages. I always though that was a loophole but now we have a fix for that. If your flight crashes all package on that flight are deleted. You can assume your insurance has paid the owners for there loss and you don't have to worry about them anymore. The one side effect of this if your flight crashes and then because of a flight review the flight is then deleted, those packages are gone and are never coming back.

Another feature I added is more for Sam and I, when reviewing flights we now have the option of adjusting the payload. This feature will take a look at the payload and fuel used and if based on those numbers the flight would be over MTOW we can reduce the payload to keep it under the limit. This is mostly for flights where based on review we have to adjust the fuel used because the flight did not use enough (MSFS is terrible for that). But it also may impact flights using the 2.4.0 client where its not adjusting the payload properly, which will be fixed when 2.4.1 is release, hopefully next weekend.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.