New feature: Airport Notes

READ THIS FORUM FIRST! Here are the rules and important information for you.

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

New feature: Airport Notes

Post by joefremont » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:20 pm

I have added a new feature where you can now add notes to airports, these notes will be shown to other pilots of your airline on the booking pages and on the airport information page. You can have one note per airport and you can edit them from the airport information page.

The notices will also include messages to try to be a bit more clear when the destination airport code in our database don't match tor he codes in your default simulator or if the destination is not in your simulator at all.

I on the page where you select the route there is now a note icon on the end of the line next to the check mark, if you click on it the note will show below the route data. At some point I want to add it to the flight plan page but have not gotten to it yet.

Happy flying.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Tower
Ticket Agent

Re: New feature: Airport Notes

Post by Tower » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:44 pm

I think this new feature could be an excellent information exchange place, but I presume is not yet working properly. I tried to add a note into LEJR airport, due to the fact that LEJR can not accept landing operations for B747 and A340, for instance.
When click on MANGEMENT OPTIONS, "Edit Notice", an ERROR 404 warning appears. It should be fixed.

Anyway, thanks for you continuous new improvements. Good job!
Night navigation is so easy. Just try to maintain the plane centered between the red light on your left and the green one on your right.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:58 pm

Oops, I do that far to often. Should be working now.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Tower
Ticket Agent

Post by Tower » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:04 pm

It works perfectly now. Thank you, Joe. :P
Night navigation is so easy. Just try to maintain the plane centered between the red light on your left and the green one on your right.