Client 2.2.2 and Website Update

READ THIS FORUM FIRST! Here are the rules and important information for you.

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

ACuBe
Rampie
Posts: 0
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:44 am

Re: Client 2.2.2 and Website Update

Post by ACuBe » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:43 pm

I tried to reset it once more. same issue.

User name is: ACuBe

The email is correct since i do get the email white the auto generated password,
but it looks like it wont accept it.


Andreas Pettersen.

User avatar
joefremont
FSAirlines Developer
Posts: 2533
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 5:46 am
Location: KSFO

Re: Client 2.2.2 and Website Update

Post by joefremont » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:08 pm

ACuBe wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:43 pm
I tried to reset it once more. same issue.

User name is: ACuBe

The email is correct since i do get the email white the auto generated password,
but it looks like it wont accept it.


Andreas Pettersen.
I reset your password and sent it in an email to the address on your FSA account.

Something is wrong with password reset so I have disabled it for now.
Image
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

ACuBe
Rampie
Posts: 0
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:44 am

Re: Client 2.2.2 and Website Update

Post by ACuBe » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:34 pm

Hi Joe,

Tried the new password, but still got bumped right back to the login side.
so i probably shouldn't have tried and reset the password to begin whit earlier today, but thought that i had forgotten it.
anyway i am soon going to bed soon since it's soon 22:00 here in Norway.
But thanks for trying, Hope you get it up and working soon, since i really like this system and it gives me a reason to fly.



Andreas Pettersen

User avatar
joefremont
FSAirlines Developer
Posts: 2533
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 5:46 am
Location: KSFO

Re: Client 2.2.2 and Website Update

Post by joefremont » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:28 pm

ACuBe wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:34 pm
Hi Joe,

Tried the new password, but still got bumped right back to the login side.
so i probably shouldn't have tried and reset the password to begin whit earlier today, but thought that i had forgotten it.
anyway i am soon going to bed soon since it's soon 22:00 here in Norway.
But thanks for trying, Hope you get it up and working soon, since i really like this system and it gives me a reason to fly.



Andreas Pettersen
I see the mistake I made and the password I sent you should work now. Try it again.l
Image
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

ACuBe
Rampie
Posts: 0
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:44 am

Re: Client 2.2.2 and Website Update

Post by ACuBe » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:52 pm

Hi Joe.

Worked like a charm. thank you.


Andreas Pettersen.

mich
Rampie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:14 am

Re: Client 2.2.2 and Website Update

Post by mich » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:09 pm

Hello Joe,

I am also unable to log in. Could not get in all day yesterday and I read this thread and decided to wait it out. I am still unable to log in with ether my original password, or the password I received via email when I tried to do a password recovery. Since you have disabled password recovery, I am unable to try that again. Would you please try to manually set me up with a mew password?

username: mich
airline: FlyVegas!

Thank you,
Mich

User avatar
joefremont
FSAirlines Developer
Posts: 2533
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 5:46 am
Location: KSFO

Re: Client 2.2.2 and Website Update

Post by joefremont » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:02 pm

mich wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:09 pm
Hello Joe,

I am also unable to log in. Could not get in all day yesterday and I read this thread and decided to wait it out. I am still unable to log in with ether my original password, or the password I received via email when I tried to do a password recovery. Since you have disabled password recovery, I am unable to try that again. Would you please try to manually set me up with a mew password?

username: mich
airline: FlyVegas!

Thank you,
Mich
I reset your password and sent you an email
Image
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

mich
Rampie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:14 am

Re: Client 2.2.2 and Website Update

Post by mich » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:26 pm

Thank you Joe - I'm in :-)

User avatar
joefremont
FSAirlines Developer
Posts: 2533
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 5:46 am
Location: KSFO

Re: Client 2.2.2 and Website Update

Post by joefremont » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:03 pm

I made some updates to the site and the password reset should be functioning again.
Image
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

MrJTSZ
Ticket Agent
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:39 pm
Location: LESB, Mallorca
Contact:

Re: Client 2.2.2 and Website Update

Post by MrJTSZ » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:26 am

Good morning, seems like I have the same problem about the login with one pilot our VA :(

User: XXXXXXXXXX
Airline: Voltor VA
Image

User avatar
joefremont
FSAirlines Developer
Posts: 2533
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 5:46 am
Location: KSFO

Re: Client 2.2.2 and Website Update

Post by joefremont » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:42 am

MrJTSZ wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:26 am
Good morning, seems like I have the same problem about the login with one pilot our VA :(

User: XXXXXXXXXX
Airline: Voltor VA
I reset both his username and password and emailed him the new values.
Image
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Post Reply