New Features Feb 2018

READ THIS FORUM FIRST! Here are the rules and important information for you.

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

New Features Feb 2018

Post by joefremont » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:56 am

Hi Flyers,

I just updated a couple of new minor features on the sites.

First in type ratings page I updated it so it will show the number of flights and date of last flight for each rating a pilot has. If no flights its shows when the rating was issued. I we did not keep track of when the ratings were issued so I had to do an estimation. There is also a new report page that shows for the airline all pilots whose type ratings have been inactive for more that 6/12/18/24 months.

Second I could see there were some airlines that were doing financial shenanigans, creating airlines, leasing and dissolving the airlines and basically using the aircraft sale and leasing features as a way to transfer money between airlines. I have made a few fixes to restrict that, for leases it may either just nullify the lease, as if it never happened, or it make lock the aircraft as in transfer until the period of time paid for in the lease has expired. For sales if you have purchased an aircraft recently and try to quickly turn it around and sell it you will only be able to sell it for what you paid for it. Neither of these will completely shut down these abuses but it will slow it down I hope.

If you want to make the richest airline on FSA, do it the old fashioned way, FLY!

Happy Flying.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Nutlang
Ticket Agent

Re: New Features Feb 2018

Post by Nutlang » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:19 am

Hallo Joe

Is there a "like Joe`s post" button somewhere ?? :D 8)