Resignation

READ THIS FORUM FIRST! Here are the rules and important information for you.

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Resignation

Post by CAPFlyer » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:12 pm

This post is to notify all users that I am hereby no longer the Database Admin for the FSAirlines network. Due to respect for the developers, I will not air my full feelings here, but I feel that there is not sufficient communication occurring from the developers to me or you, the users. As a result of this, I don't feel I can continue to operate at the Database Admin when I can't even be sure if I'll get an answer to my own e-mails within a week. I understand that all 3 developers are busy with life and education and give them as much leeway in that as possible, but at this time, I feel we have two totally different desires for this network and without clarification from the Developers, I can't do justice to the Network or to the Users.

I will remain as a pilot with FSAirlines, but will no longer handle any support/admin issues. I have asked Konrad to remove all admin access to the database for me and we'll see if/when that happens, but I will not be utilizing those tools if they remain available to me, so please don't ask me for help.

It's been almost 6 years since I joined this network. I've had fun as an Admin for the most part, but it's time for me to move on.