FlyNet Finance Satisfaction (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)

READ THIS FORUM FIRST! Here are the rules and important information for you.

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Your Opinion of the NEW FLYnet FInance System

Poll ended at Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:41 am

No, I like the old system
35%
No, and I would prefer a balanced approach and no time compression penalty
10%
No, and I would prefer a balanced approach with rewards for Flying at 1x
35%
No, and I would prefer a balanced approach with total time RESTRICTIONS on a pilots daily flying
10%
Yes, I love the new 100x multiplier, don't change a thing
10%

Total votes: 20

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

FlyNet Finance Satisfaction (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)

Post by cmdrnmartin » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:41 am

After receiving many, many urges from other memebers, i decided to simply go about doing this.

This is being done to get a barometer of current users opinions on the changes being made. Please vote what you feel, as we need to get a read on your opinion.

So The question deals with the new finance system where your income is divided by how long you fly (in effect, potetially giving you just 6.25% of what you earned) and then multiplied by 100 instead of the old 1000, in effect, giving you one tenth of your previous earnings, meaning a profit of less than 1% (potentially) of what you got under the old system.
Conversely, the old system is believed to accelerate things to quickly.

For the answers I use the word balanced approach, ive included a definition underneath:

Definition Balanced approach:
Small Airlines (under 500 million value) receive a 1000x multiplier.
Medium Airlines (500 million to 3~4 billion) receive a 500x multiplier (Keep in mind this just halved your earning potential, so it is a big change)
Large Airlines (4+billion) receive a 350x (still under discussion) multiplier, effectively reducing your earnings by another half (when the value of maintenance is added into the equation)
For more info please read this thread entirely: http://flynet.en-studios.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=629

No, I like the old system Choose this if you want the old 1000x Multiplier back

No, and I would prefer a balanced approach and no time compression penalty Choose this if you don't like the 100x multiplier and time rate penalty, but would prefer a balanced economics model that scales profits down the larger your airline grows.

No, and I would prefer a balanced approach with rewards for Flying at 1x Choose this f you don't like the 100x multiplier and time rate penalty, but would prefer a balanced economics model that scales profits down the larger your airline grows and cash grants to airlines who fly consistently at 1x, but no punishment for people who need to use 16x.

No, and I would prefer a balanced approach with total time RESTRICTIONS on a pilots daily flying Choose this if you don't like the 100x multiplier and time rate penalty, but would prefer a balanced economics model that scales profits down the larger your airline grows and want a pilot to only be allowed to fly a total number of simulated hours a week.

Yes, I love the new 100x multiplier, don't change a thing Self Explanatory