On my way through the ToDo-list

READ THIS FORUM FIRST! Here are the rules and important information for you.

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Airboatr

Post by Airboatr » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:36 pm

thanks Konny
I had recently tried to bonus myself by giving the pilot (me) 100% of the VA's income
I only made a few grand, and the airline of course got nothing.
that flight would have nomally made a few hundred thousand.
it was in a piper 28R
BTW
for me, in my Virtual World ,this is how I fly a (personal type plane) for the VA since the privite hanger
is a total loss.
Plus since it's a corporate owned plane I get the benifets of the tax write off and company mechanic
ect ect ect :roll:
:lol:

Joe

CptCharlie567

Post by CptCharlie567 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:23 am

KONNY!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!! lol

Hey guys... this is quite funny so prepare....

Late one night i was changing my flyNET password due to some hacking issues i been gettin from someone i know... At this point i found the new "tip pilot" and well... without forum reading enough said... "dumbass" here went away and put 50mil in his personal bank... bought lots of belongings then wondered what all the crap was before i hit i am sure when it tells u airline costs etc.

Anywho long and short of it is... BAVC now runs from debt collection.... which isn't good?

lol i completely understand i should have read about this but BAVC is doing so well i'd hate to lose this. Any chance of it being reset and personal budget rmoved? Would be very very appreciated.. i understand ur busy Konny and i apologize.

Regards

CptCharlie.

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:35 am

lol, will see what I can do ;-)
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:34 pm

added by Joe:

- VA mission statements: You can now give some info about your airline on the overview page

Kimis

Post by Kimis » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:14 pm

Konny wrote:lol, will see what I can do ;-)
I dons see Tip Pilot at all now. Removed?

Maybe some descriptio at "Tips" page would be enough to avoid big loses for VA ? :)

Miikoyan
Chief Pilot

Post by Miikoyan » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:23 pm

CptCharlie567 wrote:KONNY!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!! lol

Hey guys... this is quite funny so prepare....

Late one night i was changing my flyNET password due to some hacking issues i been gettin from someone i know... At this point i found the new "tip pilot" and well... without forum reading enough said... "dumbass" here went away and put 50mil in his personal bank... bought lots of belongings then wondered what all the crap was before i hit i am sure when it tells u airline costs etc.

Anywho long and short of it is... BAVC now runs from debt collection.... which isn't good?

lol i completely understand i should have read about this but BAVC is doing so well i'd hate to lose this. Any chance of it being reset and personal budget rmoved? Would be very very appreciated.. i understand ur busy Konny and i apologize.

Regards

CptCharlie.
ah dude you will recover soon, like I did when AHV Corp went bankrupt to 900 million.
GoUS Executive Chairman
World Alliance Board of Directors

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:15 pm

new feature by Joe:

- You can now assign training type ratings. With a training type rating you can only fly training flights with that aircraft.

Kimis

Post by Kimis » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:20 am

Konny wrote:new feature by Joe:

- You can now assign training type ratings. With a training type rating you can only fly training flights with that aircraft.
not working at page where all pilot's ratings are listed for same plane.

I've changed type rating from Yes to TR for one pilto, pressed Update, and blank page appiered (with template). When I refreshed type ratings page, type rating was old.

It works well from pilot's profile.

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:52 am

Konny wrote:new feature by Joe:

Hi Konny/Joe,

Nice addition there, thanks. just one small point TR=training could be confused for TR=Type Rating. Maybe the descriptors could be made clearer ?

No
TR (Training) or 'TR U/T'
TR (Full) or 'TR'

Or something along those lines.

Rgds

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:27 pm

TTR - training type rating
TR - type rating

just a thought
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

Independance
Ticket Agent

Post by Independance » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:33 pm

Hello

Any chance to add "all flights" table for particular aircraft, not only last 10?? Would be nice to know how many hours/flights airplane has. In VA Integration pack You can find total hours, flights etc for an airplane. So if it happens it must be logged somewhere...

Best Regards
Tomasz

Miikoyan
Chief Pilot

Post by Miikoyan » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:19 am

How do you create a guest account for your va? just like this one: http://flynet.turksim.org/index.php5?st ... 290&p=2330. I clicked on this va's ad and got lead to a guest account.
GoUS Executive Chairman
World Alliance Board of Directors

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:08 pm

If you click on the link you are not lead to a guest account. It's just your account, but with another pilot and va selected. You wouldn't be able to see the link if you weren't logged in.

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:49 am

another one by Joe:

- You can now export your flightplan into a kml-file for Google Earth. Pretty neat :-)

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:48 pm

my turn again :-):

- Added option to select a specific aircraft for one route. This also affected the flightplan import/export function, you have to add the aircraft registration now.