Adding aircrafts to the database

READ THIS FORUM FIRST! Here are the rules and important information for you.

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

IslandBum
Captain
Location: The middle of a bloody desert - surrounded by bright lights, long legged women and Paupers

Post by IslandBum » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:54 pm

Matt
I know this has probably been said before somewhere - but what an aircraft has room for and what it can carry over a given distance are two totally different things - you may well be able to get 43 LD3s in a 777 but you wont, as your company seems to be able to do fly them three quarters around the world - payload or fuel - like the old Harley thing - Cash, Grass or A** no one rides for free....BTW please tell me how your getting 17000 nm sectors on a 777 Id love to try it with one of our Comets :roll:

Leif
Ho'olu komo la kaua
Leif Harding
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Venture Hawaii PLC

MMattyK
Captain

Post by MMattyK » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:59 pm

I appreciate that, but the 777-300 series has a bigger hold thanthe 777-200 series, yet according to the database the -200's has the ability to carry more in the way of cargo which seems a little peculier to me... :?

IslandBum
Captain
Location: The middle of a bloody desert - surrounded by bright lights, long legged women and Paupers

Post by IslandBum » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:19 pm

Perhaps because the 300ER has tanks where cargo space used to be?

very common - B727-200s carried two auxillary tanks - but they ate in the cargo bins quite substantially - same with MD80s two aux tanks one which moves the aft cargo bin bulkhead backwards reducing space and the other moving the mid bin bulkhead forward - reducing the capacity in that bin - AS I said Grass, Cash or A## nothing and nobody rides for free

Leif
Ho'olu komo la kaua
Leif Harding
Venture Hawaii PLC

IslandBum
Captain

Post by IslandBum » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:41 pm

Chris, Geoff , Mr Martin

Ive just added three acft to to OOP database

1/. SD300-200

2/. Sherpa

3/. De114 Heron

Im aware that the C23 is military but they are being offered on civilian market - all prices quoted came from Omni Trading Floor
and are current USD sales price for aircraft available today.

Thanks

Leif

And Yes we will be operating them sooner or later. - Now - can I do a combi Shed like the HS780 ? Thewere oerpated in that configuration.
Ho'olu komo la kaua
Leif Harding
Venture Hawaii PLC

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:33 am

Leif - I didn't see your post before going to the approval area and denied the C-23 Sherpa (nothing on the net saying they'd been released for civilian sale). Re-submit it and I'll accept it.

IslandBum
Captain

Post by IslandBum » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:52 am

Neither did I - I was going to load the UK Cargo version - but when I was looking for pricing ran across this

http://www.jimhankins.com/aircraft_for_sale.html which actually lists it as a SD330-200 Sherpa
And looking at the interior photos it has Yokes that say C23A So Im assuming that USAFE is selling them surplus

He has an interesting array of aircraft BTW

Leif
Ho'olu komo la kaua
Leif Harding
Venture Hawaii PLC

George

Hi Konny just added a new Aircraft to the DB with 2 types!

Post by George » Wed May 02, 2007 8:08 pm

:D Hi all admins :D

Thought i use some time on researching new aircrafts that are interesting for FlyNet 8)

I just added the Russian BERIEV BE-200 in 2 variants.

The "BE-200" as transport variant with 12000 kg cargo (usualy water as it is a firefight aircraft)

The "BE-210" as passenger version with 64 pax and 6000 kg cargo

I used these links below for techdata and Aircraft price !

http://www.beriev.com/eng/Be-200_e/Be-200_e.html >>>General Data

http://www.bredow-web.de/ILA_2002/Trans ... e-200.html >>>General Data

http://www.aviation.ru/Be/ >>>Price in US$

I hope my work is accepted and added into database :!: :?:

Greetings

George

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Wed May 02, 2007 11:08 pm

Sorry George, neither of these aircraft can be accepted as they are not in revenue commercial service. The BE-200 is only used as a firefighter, and then only 2 have been built so far, and no BE-210s have even been ordered, much less certificated for operations.

Airboatr

Post by Airboatr » Thu May 03, 2007 5:11 am

Piper Cherokee Arrow III (PA 28R-201)

Manufactures Data web page
http://www.newpiper.com/aircraft/arrow/ ... ations.asp

I added it to the database via the link in the first post

Thanks you

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Thu May 03, 2007 2:57 pm

Guys, you don't need to put up posts every time you submit an aircraft for addition. We get notices that there are pending submissions to the database and we'll get to them when we can.

One thing to note though - When you put in the model number, be sure to include the model number... :) The Arrow III is the PA-28-201R, not the "Arrow III". ;)
Last edited by CAPFlyer on Thu May 03, 2007 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Airboatr

Post by Airboatr » Thu May 03, 2007 3:00 pm

thanks for the help Cap
.....learning the ropes