Airline partnerships

READ THIS FORUM FIRST! Here are the rules and important information for you.

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Airline partnerships

Post by Konny » Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:14 am

Well, finally I began implementing the "partnerships"-feature ;-). There isn't very much you can do at the moment and the partnerships have no effect at all. But I'll change that tomorrow, so you'll get a PAX bonus on your routes when they are connected to your partner's routes.
A detailed desciption will follow, I'll head to bed now ;-).
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

ricchio

Post by ricchio » Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:29 am

YA! :D :D

Ciao,
Aaron

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:10 pm

I wonder what will happen if a flight is subject of a partnership (there is connection between flights) but the VA's aircrafts were full anyway, I mean even without the partneship. I guess it will not have effect in that case. However the VA could increase the price of the ticket and still have a full aircraft with the additional passengers.
Is my understanding correct?
CEO
Ionathan Airlines

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:03 pm

Yes, that's correct. You can't get more passengers then there are seats into an aircraft ;-), but you can increase prices and still get an aircraft full of passengers :-)

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:25 pm

Ok, the next step is accomplished.
You can now access a separate Partnerships-page where you see the routes which conflict with your partner's routes and offer/accept codeshare routes.
Currently, the only effect codeshare-routes have is that the pilots of the other airline are able to fly them ( with their own aircraft ). There's no economical effect yet.

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:35 pm

I just added the pax-bonus to codeshare flights. You now get a 10% increase on them ( is shown when flight is booked). And no bonus is given when there is a conflict with a partner's route ( is also shown when flight is booked).

pedropolo

pedropolo

Post by pedropolo » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:25 pm

Hi Konny.

they can say to me as the Codeshares works or so that it serves the Partnerships, because I do not see like doing it

Pedro Agudelo
CEO ISLEÑA