Progress ;)

READ THIS FORUM FIRST! Here are the rules and important information for you.

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

DaKurt
FSAirlines Developer

Post by DaKurt » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:54 pm

great to see so many opinions here :)

Well, I'll sum up all facts mentioned here when I have some spare time. I won't change anything without your "permission" of course :) I know that it's all about the pilots...and of course I don't think that you are just some guests :!:

It would be very important for me to know which new things you would like to be implemented in FlyNET first. Maybe you could make a ranked list of things, you think are VITAL for flynet.

greetings DaKurt :)
Claudio - FSAirlines Programming

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:43 pm

DaKurt, are you dealing with the client or the website as well? I am asking because what I have in mind may impact both.

I think it is important to ground a pilot after a crash, until the CEO, or the managerial staff re-enable him. I am not talking about auto-firing a pilot but just grounding him. Of course this should exclude the staff or at least the CEO(s) or noone will be able to re-activate the privilegtes of the pilot.

With the current situation, every VA is vulnerable to a bad guy who joins one just to bring its reputation to zero in just one night thinking it was funny. I know it sounds extreme but we don't know the pilots who apply to our VAs and the site was also hacked by someone who thought it was funny.
CEO
Ionathan Airlines

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:53 pm

DK - The list of "new features" that is on the New Features & Ideas list is pretty close, just not in order. I think the general consensus was that the website-side stuff was what needed the most attention right now because the client is in pretty good shape at this point and that stuff goes kinda down the list a ways.