Big Thank you to Konny and all that help !

READ THIS FORUM FIRST! Here are the rules and important information for you.

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

tall_guy_pete

Big Thank you to Konny and all that help !

Post by tall_guy_pete » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:34 pm

Well Done and a BIG BIG BIG thank you to all those who helped out with the fixing of flynet in the last couple of weeks.

I'd like to personally thank Konny for restablishing the flight plans that took me two days to add into our flight plans.

Also Konny you have done an excellent job in fixing this in such a short period of time compared with what I thought would actually take a fair few weeks to fix.

Hopefully the sad person who did this won't be back to try again.

Thanks again ... I'll leave other poeple to leave their own personal thanks 8)

GREAT JOB !

Matthew
Captain

Post by Matthew » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:52 pm

I really appreciate this, i looked today and saw our fleet etc back, and was over the moon

Konny thanks very very much for your hard work

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:54 pm

Well, at this point you ( and me too ) have to say "thank you" to Joe Cusick, too. He is a member of the "Classic British Flight Services" VA and has great PHP/MySQL skills. He helped me a lot with getting this website online so fast and will continue to help me getting rid of all the security leaks ;)
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

tall_guy_pete

Post by tall_guy_pete » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:59 pm

Thanks to him as well then, good of you to own up to not completely doing all by youirself Konny. If it helps guys I may be able to help you out in the future my degree is based solely on PL/SQL, SQL, UML, DDM, DML, Oracel ... PHP I am in the process of learning I must admit :D

Though I'm not good enough yet so I'll let you know when I will be so I may help out with your approvals of course 8)

BigQ

Post by BigQ » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:02 pm

YES! Go Konny Go! you're the best!

HS1

Post by HS1 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:43 am

Well done to the FlyNET recovery team; I appreciate your surrendering of time to restore our states of play.

A special mention must go to Konny as, above and beyond the recovery, he continually administers FlyNET with the minumum of disruption - if someone is working smoothy, one doesn't know he is working! :D

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:08 pm

I have to add that the recovery was so fast and smooth that can be compared to similar situations in professional environments. Excellent work. I also wish to add that Konny is the "silent guru" who fixes all problems yet never advertise himself. This is a great and rare virtue. Well done.
CEO
Ionathan Airlines

dgor
Flight Attendant

Post by dgor » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:06 pm

Fantastic work Konny. I second Ionathan's comment above :D
Regards,
Dave

pahisjon2
Ticket Agent

Post by pahisjon2 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:21 pm

I also want to congratulate Konny and thank him for his swift response, the minimum disruption of the operations and his continuous effort, either on day-to-day matters or on more serious issues, such as the one we had.
A big thank you of course to all the other persons assisting.
Very Nice Work!

Marc Joy

Post by Marc Joy » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:44 pm

As everybody told you above..great job done there

You have a nice tool to use, with muchfun going with it

Thanks to you for doing all that for all of us

Keep on doing it so well

Much appreciated

Marc