Aircraft order time.

READ THIS FORUM FIRST! Here are the rules and important information for you.

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Aircraft order time.

Post by joefremont » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:15 am

Hi Flyers,

I just made an update to the time it takes to receive out of production aircraft when you place an order. Before this change all orders would be received within 24 hours. But based on the change I just made it looks at the number of aircraft produced in the real world and the number currently in FSA.

If no aircraft of that type are in FSA then the time it will take for your order to be filled will be up to 12 hours.
If the number of aircraft of that type are half of the number of real world aircraft then it will be up to 24 hours.
If the number of aircraft of that type are equal of the number of real world aircraft then it will be up to 36 hours.
And it keeps going up until if there are nine times more aircraft in FSA than in the real world it could take up to 5 days.

There are very few aircraft that would hit that 5 day max time, the Concorde gets close since only 14 were produced.

This applies only to new orders, orders placed before this change are not affected.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Aircraft order time.

Post by joefremont » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:43 pm

There currently seems to be a run on airlines buying the Airbus A340-600, with eight currently on order.

Paolo Martinotti
Ticket Agent

Post by Paolo Martinotti » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:53 am

Good morning, when the order is not successful and the plane returns to the list and you lose the advance of money you can know why? Thank you

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:38 pm

There is no reason why it won't be successful, you will eventually get it. After that you have two weeks to purchase until it becomes open to all buyers.

Paolo Martinotti
Ticket Agent

Post by Paolo Martinotti » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:26 pm

Thanks, I understand, join the purchasable planes