Loans

General AVIATION RELATED chatter

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Balsafer
Ticket Agent

Loans

Post by Balsafer » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:47 pm

What will happen if i do not have enough funds to make the weekly loan payment?

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Loans

Post by joefremont » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:13 pm

Initially your airline will go into a financial status called 'Insolvent', this is telling you that you have a few days (4 or 5) to fix things before matters get worse.

After that your airline will go into 'bankrupt status, and the admins will have to sell off some or all of your assets to repay the loans, we usually try to pay off the loans completely, so if you have 30m left on the loan but the last payment would have been 5m, we will try to pay off the entire 30m.

If your airline does not have enough assets to pay off the loans, then your airline will be dissolved.

Sometimes you will see a 1v$ loan automatically generated by the system, these are created when a VA needs to pay something but the airlines cash balance is less than zero, the system creates these 1v$ loans as a way to keep track of airlines that are no longer solvent.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Balsafer
Ticket Agent

Post by Balsafer » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:37 am

Well I only owe 9.750 mil and i got 2mil on hand I can try and get two flights in today and hopefully get two or so in before the system withdraws what is left. By the way if i only owe 9.75mil the payment will be 9.75mil and not 13mil?

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:29 am

I think there is a 24 hour period between when your first not able to make a payment (or go negative) before it shows up on my 'insolvent' list, but even after you have some time to fix things and most airlines do. I am sure if you try you will have no problem resolving it.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.