(Solved) fsairlins payments

General AVIATION RELATED chatter

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

spkier
Ticket Agent

(Solved) fsairlins payments

Post by spkier » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:24 pm

I paaid for 1 year gold on fsairlines wich i ahve proof of but yet the F*** website keeps paying me monthly and has now removed me from 1 year to monthly plan wich i have never agreed to...

below is a image of proof please contact me as fast as possible else i will run a forced chargeback
https://imgur.com/a/TlrIhuG

I expect my money back and all future invoices cancelled i paid for 1 year so give me 1 year back...

EDIT: Sorry to be very rude but i get upset when stuff takes my money when i never agreed to i have unsubscribed from paypal subscription evne thought ym paypal is set to automaticly cancell it self and restrict the account to 1 time payment..
Last edited by spkier on Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: FSAIRLINES IS SCAM IT STOLE MY MONEY NO WAY TO CONTACT ADMINISTRATOR...

Post by joefremont » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:59 pm

I am very offended by your post, there are plenty of ways to contact me and you did not do any of them, support tickets or even just normal messages.

The way paypal works is we don't take your money, paypal sends it. You want to stop the payments, log into paypal and cancel the subscription there.

You want a refund, send a support request through the platform, Right side 'Quick Links' menu select 'Support', make sure you include your paypal email address in the message.

If your polite I may consider it.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

spkier
Ticket Agent

Post by spkier » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:02 pm

joefremont wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:59 pm
I am very offended by your post, there are plenty of ways to contact me and you did not do any of them, support tickets or even just normal messages.

The way paypal works is we don't take your money, paypal sends it. You want to stop the payments, log into paypal and cancel the subscription there.

You want a refund, send a support request through the platform, Right side 'Quick Links' menu select 'Support', make sure you include your paypal email address in the message.
I'm sorry you feel offended but i can't find a way to contact except this forum,
can you please just remove the monthly payments and put me back at yearly as i was?
Agen i'm sorry for my behavior.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:28 pm

I found your FSA account and switched it back to gold yearly.

I see you did figure out how to cancel the subscription in paypal, to submit a support ticket first click the 'Support' quick link

Then 'Submit Support Ticket'

I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

spkier
Ticket Agent

Post by spkier » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:44 pm

joefremont wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:28 pm
I found your FSA account and switched it back to gold yearly.

I see you did figure out how to cancel the subscription in paypal, to submit a support ticket first click the 'Support' quick link

Then 'Submit Support Ticket'

Awesome, thanks alot and applogies for beeing so rude!
Hope you have a good day