General AVIATION RELATED chatter

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Jerseyvirtual
Ticket Agent

2 questions for my VA

Post by Jerseyvirtual » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:04 am

Hi all

Had a look on the forum but couldnt see anything

Can someone explain to me how i can add a HUB to my VA and how i can add a maintenance hanger to repair my fleet at my hub airport.

Many thanks

Ross
CEO Jersey Virtual

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: 2 questions for my VA

Post by joefremont » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:07 am

We don't anything that formally defines a 'HUB'. For a fleet you can define a main base, and at that base you get a discount on parking but beyond that it does not give any special advantages. A hub is just an airport where many of your routes meet and where you often park your aircraft.

To Assign a fleet base, from the 'Fleet' page, select the fleet you want to update and then in management options select 'Update Fleet'. You can change the fleet name and enter the code of the airport you want to have as the base.

To create a Maintenance center or Warehouse, also from the 'Fleet' page select 'Airport Centers' in options and then 'Build Center' in Management options
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Jerseyvirtual
Ticket Agent

Post by Jerseyvirtual » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:06 am

Thanks Joe got it all set up :D

gcl
Ticket Agent

Post by gcl » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:30 pm

Hm, I have no Management options in airport centers. Is it disabled for trial membership? (had to create a new member, because my old account was deleted after time, only the forum acc remained)

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:16 pm

gcl wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:30 pm
Hm, I have no Management options in airport centers. Is it disabled for trial membership? (had to create a new member, because my old account was deleted after time, only the forum acc remained)
Yes it is, if you have a trial membership or gold membership you can not use the advanced finance options that include airport centers. You need a platinum membership (or 5 members with gold, which counts as having a platinum).
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.