Rename the airline

General AVIATION RELATED chatter

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

-sky-
Ticket Agent

Rename the airline

Post by -sky- » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:16 am

Hello dear developers.
We have a problem. We would like to rename our airline. We received an official letter from a real airline. Only on paper. We specifically went to the office and agreed on this. Scanned the letter and sent you two e-mails as an attachment. The system FSA constantly denied us in the automatic mode. How to solve this problem? We have spent time and effort to get this letter. I had to go personally, because get an email from a national carrier is almost impossible because of strong employment. We have permission to use the real logo and name. Why we are denied?

We
http://fsairlines.net/crewcenter/index. ... 293&p=3780

We sent a letter to Konny and support FSA. In a letter attached file. We are waiting for answers and solutions to our problems in a positive way.

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Re: Rename the airline

Post by CAPFlyer » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:02 am

You usually have to submit a support ticket to have it done.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:27 am

Support ticket would have been the right way. Sorry we moved servers recently and e-mail is not working 100%. I got your attachment, its in Russian and I need to find a friend who can translate it for me. Submit your rename request again and as long as the letter checks out we will approve it.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

-sky-
Ticket Agent

Post by -sky- » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:34 am

Thank you very much. We will wait. Repeated request for a name change airlines posted.