Flights Deleted

General AVIATION RELATED chatter

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Mostafaa747
Ticket Agent

Flights Deleted

Post by Mostafaa747 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:23 am

Just for your information,
I flied from Amsterdam to Tehran 2 or 3 days ago, after ending flight, for an unknown reason the flight data was shown duplicated and both marked as cheated! I was definitely sure that one of them would be deleted and everything would be OK! But now when I logged into the website, I found that both of them were deleted and I was back to Amsterdam!
I think in such situations it is enough to delete one of duplicated sets instead of turn everything back!!
Anyway thank you for supporting

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Re: Flights Deleted

Post by CAPFlyer » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:12 pm

I split your post off from the other because it's not appropriate to respond to a "Tip" topic with something that itself isn't furthering it.

However, to answer your question, if you look at the second news article on the front page, the reason for the flights being deleted is very clearly explained. That news article has been there for almost a month and if you haven't seen it yet, then, I'm sorry, but that's your fault for not keeping informed.

Mostafaa747
Ticket Agent

Post by Mostafaa747 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:59 am

Thank you for your fast response :) and sorry if I posted in a wrong place, however I thought it is related to the part.3 of that topic, but sorry!
about your post,
1. Actually I saw that news and I was sure that it wouldn't happen to me because I never end a flight between 6 & 7 GMT; and I am definitely sure that I ended the flight after 8 GMT.
2. That was not the first time system told me that the flight was not uploaded so I never thought that even after 8 GMT it would be because of the server maintenance issue, also more than one month after the news put on the home page. So it seems that for a lifetime whenever we face to a uploading problem, we must wait until 2 GMT to check if it is not still uploaded, that sounds logical ;)
3. In that news you never mentioned that duplicated flights would be deleted entirely.

I am not trying to blame someone, I am just pointing a problem; Iranian simmers have always show that they are faithful to FSAirlines despite of having problems accessing the site (You know, Godaddy server problem for Iranians...)
Thank you again for supporting
Mostafa - Simorgh Air Team Member

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:42 am

Actually, the post does say that all will be deleted very clearly. It also doesn't say anything about being temporary. Your flights were uploaded around 0640Z. Had they been after 08Z, they wouldn't have been deleted.