Can a CEO kick a pilot from a booked flight?

General AVIATION RELATED chatter

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

RandyH
Ticket Agent

Can a CEO kick a pilot from a booked flight?

Post by RandyH » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:38 pm

I was just wondering if there was a way for a CEO to kick a player from a booked flight to free up the plane and the Route?

I wasn't sure what the Kick Player option was. The Wiki was no help.

Thanks for any help.

Randy

Stan
Chief Pilot

Re: Can a CEO kick a pilot from a booked flight?

Post by Stan » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:42 pm

If you kick a pilot you will kick him off your airline as i understand it.It will also free up your aircraft but you will have one pilot less.
I think booked flights unbook after 24hours and the cost of the tickets comes out of your pilots personal cash.
Yours Stan

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:24 am

That is correct, kicking a pilot will remove him from your VA completely and after 24 hours the flight will automatically unbook. If a flight is stuck beyond that, a support ticket needs to be filed through the Support Ticket function so we can look into it.

Also, to head the question off - no, we will not be implementing any feature to allow anyone to unbook flights beyond the admins. There is too much of a chance someone will abuse such an ability and use it to exhibit preferential treatment to certain of their pilots or themselves, which we won't allow because all it does is create problems that *WE* have to deal with and we're not going to do that.

Finally, please in the future use the Search function in the upper right of every page of the forum. There has been at least 2 or 3 threads on this in the "New Features" section, so had you used it, you would have received an answer to both questions plus the answer to the yet unasked one.

RandyH
Ticket Agent

Post by RandyH » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Thanks for the Info.