Equal rights for all

General AVIATION RELATED chatter

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

frakos
Ticket Agent

Equal rights for all

Post by frakos » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Some time ago I have checked with FSAirlines whether it is possible, a scene be developed by us as the airport YFAB are included in the database. It is a fictive Airport near Australia!
The answer was - no, it's only real, existing airports of inclusion in the database. Now a company comes with a fictive EAFS airport and it's going? Should not apply to all the same, or how much you have to pay for it?
Andras Field has never existed! I have researched the web and found nowhere an entry of a military airfield Manchmaning.

Where are the airport EAFS is, it looks in the google earth like this:
http://maps.google.de/maps?t=h&q=47.615 ... 55747&z=15

Nothing to see from a former airfield. Also the history of the allegedly then existing airfield Manchmanig is pure fiction.

I am of the opinion that Aerosoft here operates even falsification of history. Nowhere we can read, that also the story about this fictive airfield Andras Field is fictive.
Either the fictive airport of Aerosoft EAFS will delete, or they can prove that Machmaning air base really existed.

Even for companies should apply the rules of FSAirlines.

With regards from Germany
frakos

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Re: Equal rights for all

Post by CAPFlyer » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:36 am

First,

This is not the proper way to bring an issue to the attention of the admins. An e-mail or a support ticket simply saying that EAFS was not a real airport (and nothing more) would have sufficed.

Second,

I don't know how it got into the database because I denied the request to add it twice. Someone may have accidentally hit the wrong button or not realized it was the Aerosoft "airport". Either way, no one was operating from it and it has been deleted from the database. The rule is no fake airports, and it will stay.

Finally,

This thread is being locked because there is no further discussion to be had on the issue.