Premium Accounts.

General AVIATION RELATED chatter

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Re: Premium Accounts.

Post by flightsimer » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:27 pm

only thing i would be curious about is what percentage of the people that voted for CEO to pay were actually CEO's...
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

DaKurt
FSAirlines Developer

Post by DaKurt » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:00 pm

We had about 600 votes from 300 different airlines from which 185 where CEOs.
Claudio - FSAirlines Programming

bakov
Ticket Agent

Post by bakov » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:47 pm

I wish you many accounts platinum as people stop flying in your system (think will be a considerable number, to take into account)

I hope to return someday and find a system like that of yesteryear.

Greetings, and Merry Christmas for all the people, without distinction between platinum or free

lukas
Language Admin

Post by lukas » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:28 pm

What about language administrators?
I haven't got any email yet or any other info.
Polish Language Admin

DaKurt
FSAirlines Developer

Post by DaKurt » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:10 pm

Language translators will most likely get a Gold Membership.

Admins and Wiki-admin, who work nearly every day on FSAirlines will get Platinum accounts.
Claudio - FSAirlines Programming

lukas
Language Admin

Post by lukas » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:13 pm

Do you really think that translating 1047 sentences and hundreds of words is worth 6.00€? (price of gold membership per year)
Polish Language Admin

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Post by alasizon » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:41 pm

lukas wrote:Do you really think that translating 1047 sentences and hundreds of words is worth 6.00€? (price of gold membership per year)
You volunteered to do it as a free service and now that they are offering to credit you some membership time for doing that you complain about price? Be happy they are crediting you for your work.
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin

lukas
Language Admin

Post by lukas » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:10 pm

But when I was translating FSAirlines, it was a non-commercial project.
Polish Language Admin

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:22 pm

You should have gotten a mail in this matter now. You translated our website when it was a non-commercial project and we understand that the circumstances have changed now, so we will respect whatever decision you make.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

Independance
Ticket Agent

Post by Independance » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:18 pm

Would be possible to get rid of that stupid Ticket Factor with Premium Account?

And what about different pax seat's numbers for 2 class or charter flights?

Regards

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Post by alasizon » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:23 pm

Independance wrote:Would be possible to get rid of that stupid Ticket Factor with Premium Account?

Regards
I don't see how the Ticket Factor is stupid?
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin

Brian Peace
Chief Pilot

Post by Brian Peace » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:15 pm

ticket factor is the sole thing that allows airlines to operate aircraft like the concorde, or older aircraft, within the confines of FSA, while still turning a small profit. Without ticket factor these types would be taking major losses on each flight.
MAINLAND PILOTS CLUB
http://bcnorth.tripod.com/

Independance
Ticket Agent

Post by Independance » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:50 am

alasizon wrote:I don't see how the Ticket Factor is stupid?
It is stupid, because it creates fake economy, same like accelerated flights, flying 747 to places like Santa Catalina etc...
Brian Peace wrote:ticket factor is the sole thing that allows airlines to operate aircraft like the concorde...
I know for what TF was created and I don't talk about Concorde. I'm talking about aircrafts like BAC111 or AN24. Those aircrafts can be operated profitable without TF what I proved in the other posts some times ago.

I don't want to discuss that any further, because it is pointless, just want to know the answer for my two questions by FSA Admins.

Best Regards

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:25 am

Independance wrote:Would be possible to get rid of that stupid Ticket Factor with Premium Account?
No. The economics will not be changed. As the only person required to get any premium account level is the CEO, we either remove the Ticket Factor or we don't. Your previous statements about not needing the TF was based on erroneous data and we showed you why. If you don't accept that reasoning, then that's your choice, but to continue bringing it up, more importantly, being rude and disrespectful in the way you do it, does not make us any more likely to change it.
This has already been addressed previously. We will be revising the passenger and seating system in the future. Again, this will be across-the-board.

Please do not make me edit this thread anymore. There is no need for calling anything "stupid", much less getting rude with other users. The forum rules are clearly laid out for everyone, you break them, we will discipline.
Independance wrote:...I don't want to discuss that any further, because it is pointless, just want to know the answer for my two questions by FSA Admins.
Not to be overly sarcastic, but if it's pointless to discuss, then why did you ask the question?

Independance
Ticket Agent

Post by Independance » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:19 pm

CAPFlyer wrote:No. The economics will not be changed.
Great that was what I wanted to hear. Without all that fuss it created.
CAPFlyer wrote:...being rude and disrespectful in the way you do it, does not make us any more likely to change it.
My behavior has nothing to do with FSA economy. But You think I'm rude, so You won't change it. So let it be...

BTW I'm not rude, just asked the question and wanted an answer by You or other FSA Admins not by anyone else.
CAPFlyer wrote:This has already been addressed previously. We will be revising the passenger and seating system in the future. Again, this will be across-the-board.
Thank You.
CAPFlyer wrote:Please do not make me edit this thread anymore. There is no need for calling anything "stupid", much less getting rude with other users. The forum rules are clearly laid out for everyone, you break them, we will discipline.
Yes as always.
CAPFlyer wrote:Not to be overly sarcastic, but if it's pointless to discuss, then why did you ask the question?
Pointless is the discussion about TF. I wanted the answer if it would be removed or not. I got my answer, so I will not be asking or replying anything else.

I will wait till 1.01 to see how it will be with that Premium accounts, but with current issues more likely Independance VA will be removed from FSA after 10.01.

Anyway thanks for being here from Feb 2007.

Best regards